cd40? No - cd1. I'm out :(

hi katie,
sorry to hear your still non the wiser about this cycle, you have so many different options about when you could of ovulated it must be driving you crazy!
im CD31 today still no smiley. Been testing since CD11 so i have no more tests left i my box of 20!
Now i have no clue when AF will come, i normally base AF on when i got my smiley. My cycles range from 29 to 65 days so i cant even guess.
i think i will go to the Dr in January because we were NTNP since Jan 09 and using OPKs since July and still no BFP. Im going to ask if theres anthing i can take to shorten/regulate my cycle so we have more of a chance
me xx

Implantation dip, huh? That sounds very cool! FX'd that's what it was!

Mrs Monkey sorry to hear about the irregularity of your cycles.. I can relate!

Have you thought about taking soy mrsmonkey? I've got some for next cycle. I ran out of my Clear Blue sticks as well....OH says I might have well as bought a box of ice lollies and peed on those sticks for all the good it did me :rofl:

Maybe it was an implantation dip - no bleeding though and I don't really 'feel' pregnant....but who knows? As it stands I'm still due for testing on 29 Nov. Bring it on!

Good luck, hon! I know we could all use it :)
Today so far, been kind of gassy... but I have been eating Fiber One bars, not sure if that's what's causing this. And, now that I'm gassy it's hard to tell if those little cramps are from the gas or approaching AF or a :baby:
*sigh*

Good luck Katie!

I'm spotting. My af came today :(
On bright side, it came on schedule. Also it looks like my hubby is taking this a bit more seriously. He's taking multivitamin, and researched food thats good for his swimmers.

Not to worry Bunnylicious :hugs: At least you're no longer in post ovulation limbo! And you can concentrate on getting your :bfp: this cycle.

Well, my temp is still creeping up....just one more day and I think FF will be able to detect ovulation. I feel OK - no symptoms whatsoever, of either pregnancy or AF!

Keep hanging on in there Sideways! This could be our month! :kiss:

Good luck!! Fingers Crossed.

No AF this morning for me but a BFN as well!!

Maybe it's too early for a test to pick up - do you know for sure that AF is due today? I've found that there's a lot of guesswork involved when you come off the pill :wacko:

To be honest no i dont, all i can go with is i had my last period on 26th Sep so following how my cycle was my next period was due 24th Oct but that never came and then today but nothing again, so maybe my cycle is different now. I just wish there was a way to find out x

I know britt - it's so frustrating. I think I'm starting to get a grip on it with temping....but of course I won't know for sure how right, or wrong, I am until I either get a BFP or AF arrives!

All my calculations have gone on my last cycle, which was 37 days, but I've no idea that this one is gonna be the same :wacko: Do you know when you ov'd britt?

i havent a clue, i havent had no signs since my last AF in sep so i think the only thing i can do is keep trying everyother day then wait for my af then start tracking or keep testing every say 10 days ifr it doesnt come. Im not sure what else i can do, unless i take this cycle as a 58 day up to yet does that sound silly??

Is it day 58? Blimy!

Well, I would say if you haven't had AF then count this as cd58. When AF does arrive, count that as cd1.

cd58 sounds really long, but there are dozens of women on this forum who have cycles this long. Maybe you could try something like Agnus Castus to bring on ovulation? I don't know much about it, but I've seen a thread for it on here.

yep 58 since the first day of my last period!!

i think i will give it a couple more weeks then if af doesnt appear i will try something, i was tempted to ring my docs just to make sure this is normal when coming off the pill, i dont like making an appointment cos its not urgent but my docs are happy to talk to you on the phone so i might give them a ring to check to make sure they think this is okay.

But i think i have just got to be patient, i knew when i come off the pill it could take a few months for my cycle to get right, How come your prepared to be patient until the time comes lol x

Haha! I'm the world's most impatient person - read this thread from the beginning if you don't believe me!! :blush:

I'm a bit luckier than you though - I had a 37 day cycle straight after coming off the pill, so at least I have something to go on. But before that period I was utterly convinced I was pregnant - having had a 28 day cycle for 15 years on the pill, I thought I was so late it couldn't be anything else!! But, of course, no-one tells you when you start taking the Pill that things won't necessarily go straight back to normal....:shrug:

But this forum has been a godsend - I've learnt loads about cycles, and ovulation, and fertility....this cycle I used OPKs (which didn't work) and started temping mid cycle. Next cycle, I'm using OPKs again (different brand), charting my temps and symptoms, SMEP, soy (to hopefully make me ovulate quicker) and Concieve Plus. I'm leaving nothing to chance! I'm 33 and my biological clock is deafening me!! :haha:

If I were you, I would start temping straight away (it makes me feel like I'm doing 'something'!) and look into Agnus Castus - perhaps see what your GP says about it.

Thank you lol yes you sound about as patient as me lol, although i did tell myself i know this could take a while so be patient and i was so prepared to be!!

i think i will start temping now so did you just buy a thermometer then and track on line?

Yep - bought a Babymad thermometer from Amazon (less than a fiver) and use Fertility Friend.

Make sure you take your temp at the same time every day - my alarm goes off at 6.30am so my thermometer is next to my bed and its the first thing I do! I think you can get an app for your phone if you want to put your temp in straight away, but I just use the laptop.

There are some really experienced charters on this forum if you need any advice. Have a look at my chart if you like - you can track symptoms, CM, whether you BD'd or not...dead helpful if you're like us and don't know one cycle from the next!

thanks so much i am going to order one now, i will have a look at your chart thanks.

Also it gives me something to focus on whilst i wait for something to happen

Thanks again xx

No probs! Good luck with it - it really feels like you're doing something instead of waiting around!

Just ordered one so hopefully will be temping before end of next week!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->