cd40? No - cd1. I'm out :(

Good morning, Katie! Maybe FF hasn't found your ovulation yet because you started temping a little late? No news for me except that my twinges are still there but today they are accommodated by a little bit of AF-style cramping. AF is due either yesterday, today, or tomorrow... keeping my fingers crossed!

FX the :witch: stays away Sideways! When are you going to test?

Maybe you're right about FF not detecting ovulation....I just want to press the 'reset' button on this cycle and start again from the beginning. :dohh:

Well, I thought about testing tomorrow. But I'm scared to, hehe! A big part of me is scared of getting a bfn, now part of me is scared of a bfp! lol. :dohh:

I had a dream last night of getting a positive test and telling DH about it. Then we went to the doctor's office and somehow we were already doing an ultrasound and looking at the baby... then my DH asked if the TV (the one we were looking at the baby on) had the sports channel!! LOL!!! And I was all like, "yeah! there's a good football game on now!!" How goofy is that??!?! I am LMBO!

:rofl:

I'm sure that means something somehow, but I haven't a clue what it is!

I think if AF hasn't arrived tomorrow, you should test on Wednesday. At least then you'll know! You might be the first of my BnB buddies to get a :bfp:!

I know, right? I need to go find a dream dictionary online or something.

I like the idea of testing Wednesday. Or I might wait till Thursday, because I'll be off work and won't have to think about the result while I'm trying to work (as if I'm doing a whole lot of that right now anyway LOL). Let's keep our fingers crossed for each other!! :)

Try not to symptom spot but if you start noticing anything let us know!

And I'm the office all day Thursday, so I'll be glued to the PC waiting for the result x

I've felt a couple of twinges today, but nothing that I would call a symptom. Doesn't feel like AF is on the way, but doesn't feel like I could be pregnant either! I'm just stuck in limbo at the minute!

Don't you worry!! If AF doesn't show by then, I will be on here after I have a little while to let the test results sink in :)

After some fab advice, I put a dummy temp on my FF chart, and it detected ov on cd29!!! So assuming my temp does what it should tomorrow, I'm back in business!

The downside is that I'll only be 2DPO instead of 6DPO, but I can live with that as long as there's something happening!

:happydance::happydance::happydance:

FF has detected ovulation!! I'm so pleased! And we BD'd at the right time as well! It says not to test until December 9, but I think I can hold out that long as long as I know something is happening!

OK - so Clear Blue Digi OPKs didn't miss my surge - I take it back. But I'm still cross because they told me to start testing on cd6, and I didn't ov until cd29!!

So I have a 3WW, but that's OK. :thumbup:

Awesome!!! I am so happy!! :)

About the Clearblue's, maybe you won't need them again! FX'd for ya!!

Thank you! I've bought 30 ic opks, so in a way I hope I do have some use for them :wacko:!

How are you feeling today - any more symptoms?

Nothing really new to report. The breast tenderness is a bit better today than yesterday.. not sure what that means. Twinges are still there, and one of them this morning was more like a pinch than a twinge. Getting loads of creamy CM in my underwear (sorry TMI!)... Yesterday I had a lot too. No AF cramps though!

KatieKittyKat, Can I ask you a question? How do you change the thread title? I have been trying to figure it out without success. Thanks.

Sideways, when are you planning on testing? Your symptoms sound promising. :dust:

ejsmom - just go on to the original post, and click Edit, then Go Advanced, and it lets you change the title :flower:

Sideways - I think I'm as excited as you are for Thursday!

I am totally delighted to find that a really good friend of mine is on this forum and got her BFP on Saturday (you know who you are if you're reading this :kiss:). Such a small world.....

Ha ha yeah took me a while to read ur whole thread!

I used OPKs for the first time this cycle, having previously recoreded 2 cycles of temperatures, I pinpointed my O day to within 3 days, so used OPK from 4 days before my predicted O day. Only ended up using 5 (plus one as a preg test! Yes, they do that too!)

Resourceful as ever Antonia :haha:

I've gone mad - you'll laugh - I've done OPKs and temps this cycle, but I've got soy, opks, conceive plus and EPO for next! Mal's head is totally battered with the whole thing!

Even though my cycle is the longest in history ](*,) - and you know how impatient I am lol - I'm just pleased to be in full working order again.

Don't forget the spunky cup thing! LOL :D I can't think what they are called, but they stop it falling out :haha:

You think you're obsessed this month, just wait till a few months down the line (if you have to wait that long) then this forum comes into it's own, no man wants to hear all the stuff that goes on in ur head when TTC!! :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->