cd40? No - cd1. I'm out :(

:rofl: That may explain it. Thank you. I needed a good laugh. :laugh2:

Well, if I get yet another :bfn: it won't be through lack of :sex:. Go! :spermy: Go!

I hear ya!! I'm getting exhausted of all the :sex: and we're only doing every other day. It sucks getting old! I remember when I was 20 or so my husband (at the time) and I could go a few times a day if we wanted! I would be knocked out if that happened now. :haha:

Still waiting for my smiley face....and its cd21.

Although it's just as well, as OH is full of cold, and is not up for :sex: ! To be honest, I'm starting to doubt how much he wants this. I've explained to him what needs to happen, and this cycle we've only BD'd cd11, cd12 and cd17. Which is really not enough.

I understand the issue with DH. Mine is the same way. Of course he's been more willing to :sex: every other night since we had our first :bfn: so I think he understands a bit better. I'm on CD25. We would have :sex: tonight but he has to start night shift tonight, so I may get him in the morning :) Good luck, hon! I would say if your cycle is 37 days, you should be coming up on getting your smiley soon. Say around day 23-24. And if not, then BD at least a few times in the next couple of days! :)

My Opk went back to negative today. So I think I am done with the :sex:. DH is working at his second job tonight anyway. So, no Bding..tonight.. Now..how do I keep myself entertained enough until next friday at least. I will probably test staring at 8 dpo knowing myself.. I hate the :bfn: but can't stand the wait..

katiekittykat - you should be getting your positive very soon. I know for me last month it was CD21, the month prior CD24.. I have a 37 day cycle..normally. Granted I think it's a 33 day one this time around.. i would continue to BD every other day until you get the positive..and then every day until it goes negative.

sideways - how's it going for you? Did you get your positive? I can't remember.

:dust: for all of us.. hopefully we'll get :bfp: this month. back to my :iron: and :laundry:

Well I got a positive earlier this week or late last week. Heck I can't even keep up lol! I'm going to have to go back through this thread to see when I got my smiley. My cycles have been historically long since coming off the pill, so for me to get a smiley as early as I did seems weird.. plus like I said earlier the line on the strip wasn't that dark. Hopefully that doesn't mean much. So, I may be in the TWW now lol.

I would love to BD a few times in the next couple of days - just in case - shame OH doesn't feel the same way :nope::cry:

I'm starting to wonder what the point is - I'm taking my temperature and POAS every day, and taking 2 sets of tablets...all he has to do is ejaculate in my general direction every now and again. I don't think he wants this as much as he says.

I'm so sorry but when you said "ejaculate in my general direction" I bursted into laughter!! I don't think men know what all it takes to get pregnant. I don't think they understand that there is really only a few hours a month (in the grand scheme of things) that pregnancy can occur! I asked my DH to take Zinc tablets to counteract his drinking but he refused.. luckily I did get him to eat some pumpkin seeds as they are rich in Zinc. Is this your first cycle TTC? And are you and your hubby still at odds?

Yes - this is our first month TTC. The thing is, I'm 33, and if we're going to do this it has to be soon. I didn't think I was bothered about having a baby until last month, when I was 100% sure I was pregnant (totally unplanned) and then I wasn't. And now it's all I can think about :wacko:!

OH won't take any vitamins - someone at work suggested he should start drinking Guiness and he won't do that.....and now I can't get him to :sex: either! Does he not realise that I'm not exactly a candidate for the next Immaculate Conception? :shrug:

Haven't taken an opk yet this morning - gonna leave it til this afternoon.

Good luck honey. Maybe just keep him in the dark about this TTC stuff. I'm having to do that with my DH since I'm afraid he'll think I'm just using him for a sperm bank. I'm sorry you're having to go through this :(

I think that's what I'm going to have to do Sideways8.....I can't take the disappointment/rejection! cd 22 and still no smiley face btw:nope:

Since I've started temping - can anyone tell me by how much my temp is supposed to rise when I ov? I had a slight rise this morning, but as it was only about half a degree I'm not sure this is enough.

Katie, .5 degrees is more than enough of a rise. You are actually looking for sustained temps .3 degrees higher than your six previous to show OV. Good Luck! And I so know what you mean about "ejaculating in your general direction" I had this same chat with Oh last night. He was having performance anxiety and really I was fed up. I do a million things every month to try and make this happen, all he needs to do is orgasm a few times. :hissy:

Well, still no smiley face and we're at day 23. My temperature has gone up the last 2 days though, so something must be happening.... I'm beginning to lose faith in Clear Blue!

Seriously, out of a box of 20 I've got 3 left! And they were almost £40! Next cycle I'm going to get some cheap ones from Amazon. If I ovulate and never get a smiley someone at Clear Blue is going to get a sternly worded email!

On the more positive side, I've shown OH my chart, just to give him a visual on what was actually happening! FXd he makes it to bed tonight!

(For all those who read my 2.30am rant he is now, in fact, watching MOTD for the 2nd time. Told you.)

well ive done 2 and twice its telling me to look to the book :?

ive wee'd on it long enough , left it in long enough ......... wot eles could it be ?dy jsut wee on the stick and put it in ? cos that wot im doing

I put it in the digital thing and then wee on the stick, if that's you mean by putting it in. I eject the stick once I've got my result. Maybe that's why either you're getting an error message, or why I'm getting consistent negatives!

When you've finished weeing on it, the symbol on the display should flash for 3 minutes and then give you your result.

aw right :? so put the stick in the thing then wee on it ? not b4 ?

these are shit uknow IC are grt and sooooooo cheap i got these CB ones cheaper "thought" it be a gud idea x

Yep - put in in til the arrows line up and it clicks. When the symbol comes up on the display, start weeing on the stick. Wait 3 minutes for either a blank circle or a smiley face, and then press eject.

Good luck! What cd are you on?

Yeah you're supposed to put the stick in first. I'm not sure what I think about these OPK's yet but I've read worse reviews on Amazon on the IC than the Clearblue, so I stayed away from the IC.
Good luck to all you ladies! Today is CD27 for me and still have no idea what's going on with me lol.

CD25 for me girls and nothing. i have very regular cycles and this one is proving to be not that at all. sigh. :nope: good luck! :dust:

Well the good news is, I finally got OH to :sex:. I showed him my chart this morning and told him that he was on baby-making duty today. He said 'that's all you need to tell me - no need to get your knickers in a twist over it'.

So apparently the direct approach works best with my man. FXd we've caught the egg at the right time.

Awesome! FX'd for you Katie! Maybe you can get him to go another time or two. Although, he seems a little spiteful for saying you got your knickers in a twist! UGH. Men!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->