cd40? No - cd1. I'm out :(

yeah, the direct approach does NOT work for DH. we have made an agreement to not discuss baby making and ovulating, etc... just gonna seduce him when i know i'm most fertile and take it from there... ANYTHING to get something happening!

it seems like he always wants to BD when i'm not fertile!! at this point, i'm not wasting any precious BDing! lol.

is anyone testing soon? AF is due for me tuesday, the latest and i tested this morning... BFN. :-(

FXd for you MsDecember! If it's due on Tuesday, it's maybe still a little bit too early. Let us know how you get on xxxx

yes good luck msdecember! I'm in a terrific mood - one of my TTC buddies just announced her :bfp: so hopefully a lot more of us will too :)

STILL no smiley face, despite my temps having gone up for the last 3 days and then dropping down again today.

I only have 1 stick left!

I think a temp drop is supposed to be a good thing, right? I really have no idea!!!!!
Stupid OPK's, not giving you a smiley!!! LOL.

Same here, CD28. I'm getting some minor cramping and yesterday I spotted a little brown in my underwear. This same thing happened last cycle and I was so sure that I had a little :baby: in there but it ended up being the big ol' :witch: instead! I'm hoping this time is different. If the OPK was right then I am 7-8 DPO now. *sigh*. I'm still pessimistic in believing it though.

i got my BFP this morning! faint, but undeniable. i feel so blessed.... @katie and @sideways...i'm especially gonna keep you ladies in my thoughts and prayers to get that BFP!

I've been lurking in this thread for a while, I can completely relate to the long cycle/neg OPK thing! My cycle is usually 36-38 days long, which seems like an eternity!

Anyway, I don't tend to produce a lot of LH when I have my surge, so some tests will always ready negative for me while others will be positive when I'm surging -- so annoying! But I had luck with Wondfo OPKs, they seem to be pretty sensitive and are really cheap (you can get them for next to nothing on eBay and Amazon). Just something to consider if you want a cheaper backup to your Clearblue digis.

FX that you get your smiley soon! I just got my surge this afternoon, 2 days late...

:happydance::happydance::happydance:
Yay! I'm so pleased for you msdecember!! Lets hope its the first of many before Christmas!

You're next Sideways8!

Thanks CamoQueen. I've ordered some from Amazon today - I think they're called OneStep - and they were only about £5 for 30 test sticks.

I made the grave mistake of telling OH how much the Clear Blue Digi ones cost....:shock: Needless to say, he wasn't amused! Especially since they didn't work for me!

Yayyy for msdecember!!! I'm so excited for you! Thanks to everyone and their well wishes, I have nothing but the same in return!

Katie, I hope a different brand does work for you. Maybe it's like CamoQueen said, the surge isn't that high enough for Clearblue to pick up. I've been hearing how pink dye is best for HPT's, I wonder if that rings true for OPK's as well.

Good luck to everyone!!!!
:dust:

hi ladies,
can i join your smiley/no smiley chat?
ive been using CB digis for 3 cycles now (this is my 4th).
i have always got smileys - on random days because my periods are irregular. However im now on CD26 and still no smiley! its driving me crazy...the blue lines arent even getting any darker when i eject.
i have just gotten over the flu so maybe that has delayed my ov...i wanna see a face not a blank circle booohooo
em xx

Mrsmonkey I know what you're going through! My cycles are irregular, too. If AF shows up when I think she will, this one will be 35 days, which would be the shortest so far.

Well, I peed on my last Clear Blue stick today....and still nothing!! To be fair, I was expecting a negative today, but I thought I would still do it, for the sake of continuity if nothing else!

I don't know what's going on with my temperature either. I've been led to believe that after ovulation your temperature rises again....mine dropped considerably this morning. What does that mean :dohh:

Although I've definitely got cramps this morning - feels like AF might be on the way. Who knows?!?

I'm not sure hon. I think a temp drop means that you're about to ovulate!!

Read this:
https://www.fertilityplus.org/faq/bbt/bbtfaq.html

So do think I might be ov now, or just about to? Damn it - OH has gone out with his mates and not answering the phone! To be fair, he thought all the baby-making was done with for this cycle, but trust him to go on the missing list when I need his best swimmers!!

Did you look at the example chart on the website? Looking at yours, it seems to be dropping off a bit like the example. And with your cycle length being about 37 days long, it seems like a decent chance that ov could be happening very soon...
how is your CM, or have you been paying much attention? :)

I had some CM over the past few days, but it seemed to dry up yesterday. I thought I ovulated yesterday to be honest, when I had my first temperature dip. That's why I was totally confused when it went down again today!

Maybe you can get another :sex: session from your DH. Maybe just tell him you're feeling really in the mood and don't mention ov or TTC at all! Seduce him, girl!!! hehehehe

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->