CD42 :,( I need some hope!!!!

LeasMommy12

Reaction score
Hi ladies just want to share my story !!, not sure if any of you seen my previous posts but i really need to vent! I haven't told anyone I might be pregnant because I dont want to get my hopes up..

Im 10 days late and Ive had all of these weird things happening. Snotty ewcm on cd 39... now i have no discharge. Cramping started way back on cd 24 and has been on and off since. My cramps are in my uterus, im having sharp shooting pains in my breasts and my vagina.. and im all broken out all over my face. Im so annoyed I wish af would just show her damn face already if im not pregnant!

I took a test monday night and I seen the faintest of faint lines. I know its probly all in my head .. probly a shadow or evap. ive had the worst of luck!!!!!! :growlmad:

me and Dh Bd'd back on cd 17 (JANUARY 3).. ive had a normal 31 day cycle since i can remember and now this. me and dh have been seperated for 6 months now ( long story ) and we only dtd that one time! my calender says i was fertile but who knows dammit!! i wasnt even planning to get pregnant again but I would love to have another! my DD is 3 now, so after i missed my period i started to wonder

for the past 4 Days ive been an emotional WRECK!!!!! ive been randomly breaking down and crying. :brat: not to mention i have been completely exhausted for the last 2 weeks. I just feel like ive lost hope. I will test again on saturday or maybe tomorrow I just feel down about this whole thing !!

Hang in there!!! Hugs and baby dust to you!

Your not on your own.. Im a week late now and still BFN
Going out my mind.. like you ive had cramping, had other symptoms aswel..
Why are our bodies soo cruel to us sometimes?

Keep us updated.. Fingers crossed for you x

Thank you Natalie it's good to know I'm not in the wait alone!! Keep me updated as well

Any update? Same boat here... AF was due Jan.8th I've had some pink and brown spotting when I check cervix but other than that nothing... Did you test?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->