CD5, anyone else?

I was cd5 yesterday and now cd6 today :)

How long is your cycle? Do you track ovulation?

Come chat in the butterflies thread hun, i am CD7 xx we are all chatters at different points in cycle x

CD5 today! Just got my pack of 20 clearblue digital opk's today from Amazon! Never used them before, so I hope they work out!

Mine was always 30 days up until last month which was 34 days haha. Ttc stress messed it up. I am hoping this month it is back to 30 if I don't end up pregnant.

Awww this is such a fun age once they start walking.

With my daughter I got pregnant on the 2nd cycle while dtd every day during fertile window.

This month I am trying temping and might get some opks. Last month I have no idea what day I ovulated and sine I was late I feel like I need to know this month.

Mine was always 30 days up until last month which was 34 days haha. Ttc stress messed it up. I am hoping this month it is back to 30 if I don't end up pregnant.

Awww this is such a fun age once they start walking.

With my daughter I got pregnant on the 2nd cycle while dtd every day during fertile window.

This month I am trying temping and might get some opks. Last month I have no idea what day I ovulated and sine I was late I feel like I need to know this month.

This is our 2nd cycle TTC#2... In the end I decided to get an OPK lol. Starting O tests on Sunday 28th. When are you starting your O tests? :)

I just went and bought those cheap ovulation tests from the dollar store. I got 10. I'm still debating when to start. Not sure if I should test twice a day or once a day. I might have to go buy more. I might wait and start on the 30th since I think I O late. Will you be testing once a day?

I'm thinking once a day from CD10-12 then twice- once at 2pm once at 10pm... I've got 9 tests left (blew one today)...

Maybe I will do that too. Start off once a day then switch to twice. Except I can't really test at work. So soonest would be 530pm unless I test at 7am which is too early. I guess I have no choice but to do once a day lol. Unless I can figure out how to pee in a cup at work. Omg maybe I will carry around those disposable little shot glasses in my purse and just throw it away in the sanitary disposal bin.

Maybe I will do that too. Start off once a day then switch to twice. Except I can't really test at work. So soonest would be 530pm unless I test at 7am which is too early. I guess I have no choice but to do once a day lol. Unless I can figure out how to pee in a cup at work. Omg maybe I will carry around those disposable little shot glasses in my purse and just throw it away in the sanitary disposal bin.

Good plan! What CD is 30th for you? I'm starting today (CD11) at 2:30pm!

I started dtd yesterday at cd10. Now I will every other day until I get my positive and then switch to everyday. Maybe I will start testing tomorrow. AF is due on the 18th. This seems like the longest cycle ever

We're starting BD tonight at Cd11 and doing it 3 days in a row (hubby's holiday), then 1 day rest on the 1st, then as much as we can after that... We're total buddies then, mine's due on 17th!

Yay we will wait this one out together :)

So I dtd on satruday and now I am supposed to do it again today but not sure if I will have a chance to. I'm at work and when I get home hubby will be coming off of a double shift. He might be too tired. I still have to decide whether I want to torture him lol. I might wait until tomorrow night. I will do an opk when I get home and see how dark it is and decide. I think wed is the earliest I would possibly O. Still makes me nervous missing today. Ahhh.

I got another negative O test today, and if we believe the calendar method, I'm due to O on Friday ... so anything we did yesterday and will do tonight has got a very small chance of getting me pregs. I'm counting on our Thursday BD to conceive and treating the times before that as keeping sperm fresh! Don't worry about missing tonight, hun, especially if you got a negative O test! Just do it loads a couple of days before O or when you get a positive! I'm starting to test twice in the day from tomorrow... How about your O tests? Can you BD tomorrow/day after? Xxx

I got another negative O test today, and if we believe the calendar method, I'm due to O on Friday ... so anything we did yesterday and will do tonight has got a very small chance of getting me pregs. I'm counting on our Thursday BD to conceive and treating the times before that as keeping sperm fresh! Don't worry about missing tonight, hun, especially if you got a negative O test! Just do it loads a couple of days before O or when you get a positive! I'm starting to test twice in the day from tomorrow... How about your O tests? Can you BD tomorrow/day after? Xxx

I just went and bought preseed. It worked with last pregnancy the first time I used it so I couldn't resist getting it.

Hubby is off work until wed night. So we will BD tomorrow evening for sure and hopefully wed evening and then thurs and fri up until I O. His mom is coming to stay with us starting wed so I am hoping we still get a chance to get a way and BD. He works nights so leaves at 10pm. I will feel a bit awkward disappearing into the bedroom for the days she is here. Maybe at 930pm before he leaves for work. Just go to bed straight after so I don't have to face my mil lol.

I will be starting to test for O twice a day tomorrow. I will take the first test this evening. I'm so excited. Maybe I will take pics to post.

Ahhh fingers crossed for us!!!:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"