CD5, anyone else?

When I first came off birth control I had 3 normal cycles and appeared to ovulate but the drs don't think I defo did as temp change wasn't that great but I did have periods after 30 or so days. Then I had no period for over a year. Then I went on metformin and got one period but I didn't seem to ovulate at any point then nothing. Went back on the pill (Dr told me to) for a couple of months to get a cycle again and see if I would have normal cycles after but nothing at all after. Now I am on clomid 50mg. This is my first cycle on the clomid. Got blood test booked for 13th to check if I ovulated.

This cramping sensation has been going on all evening so I hope it is a positive sign xx

Yesterday I started coming up in spots and I have a few more today. That always seems to be the same around CD14 when I should ovulate so hoping that is a good sign.

If I ovulate usually my boobs kill during and after but at the moment they are fine xx

Wow that sounds so stressful. Hopefully clomid works for you right away :) good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->