CD6 buddy wanted

madkitty

Reaction score
Its my first month trying and Id love to have a buddy to share with - ov sticks at the ready along with robitussin....I would be extremely lucky for it to happen this month but you never know :happydance:

Hey madkitty
Welcome to BnB!!!
I will gladly be your buddy.
I am currently month 4 of ttc. Have gone full force this month with using opks and bbt!!!
I think my Db thinks I've gone mad with this whole TTC thing!! heehee

thats fabby!!! we can be as bad as each other then - Ive only just started and have been charting, I figure with my age and length of time on bcp I need as much help as poss!!

Its my first month trying and Id love to have a buddy to share with - ov sticks at the ready along with robitussin....I would be extremely lucky for it to happen this month but you never know :happydance:

hi Kitty, i am also on cd 6, this is my 3rd month ttc. the past 2 months i have checked cm, cp and done opk only to see they are not reliable for me. this month i am using bbt faithfully and using soy as well. cd3-7 im using the soy so only today and tomorrow and im done with it. i hope it makes me ovulate FX! how long are your cycles? mine are all over the place. this time around it was 22 days and the longest was 32, but that was earlier in the year, anywayz FX for us both and :baby: Dust!

good Luck!!! We are on our 3rd month ttc, hoping this is our month....and urs too!! :)

I'm on CD9 of 7 months of trying after a mc back in december currently trying for #3

Fingers crossed for you all that you get your bfp soon x

I get the feeling this is going to be very addictive-cranberry, calcium and magnesium supplements arrived today and I have my robitussin at the ready for the weekend lol

oh sounds like you are well stocked for the months ahead then. I was thinking of getting pregnacare and vits for DB too. Just not sure he will take them now.

I'm Trying cranberry and calcium/magnesium for a girl lol I know what you mean my db wouldn't take them either so I haven't even bothered asking lol

Hey Hun not too bad we spent sat at Thorpe park in the rain!!!! Body all over the place, had some brown spitting and ewcm on sat but bbt has stayed the same yet cm has gone back to creamy so don't know what's going on with me, lots of bd's though encase lol

How was yours?

oh my temps are doing strange things - up and down
havent really been checking anything else
but have noticed that my boobs have been unbelieveably sore since ovulating, not sure its a good or bad sign. Will just have to wait now

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->