CD6 - How to stop from going nuts??

cebethel

mama of 2 boys
Reaction score
Hi everyone! I'm currently on cd6 and I am already anxious wondering if this month I'll get my BFP! How do i stop the subject of ttc from being all comsuming?
Hope everyone is having a great day! :flower:

what do you mean stop, we are all nuts!
I use a hypnosis for fertility which helps me stay calm, and of course come on here and rant. I think trying to get on with life as normally as possible will help get that bfp in the end.

agreed!!!! ha ha
have to admit though ive discovered things since ttc that my body does that i was completely unaware of for years!!! (this forum helps with the madness:haha:) xx

Hi everyone! I'm currently on cd6 and I am already anxious wondering if this month I'll get my BFP! How do i stop the subject of ttc from being all comsuming?
Hope everyone is having a great day! :flower:

Hi Hun and the answer is u can't stop it from consuming you as it already has :haha:am gonna try this month and keep busy and step on with my exercise ,otherwise I will go nuts,oops sorry I already am :haha::hugs::hugs:

Hahahahahahaha!!! Oh, you cant help that! Were all mad here!

Yea, who am I kidding right? lol I've already got one foot in the loonie bin............:blush:

Yea, who am I kidding right? lol I've already got one foot in the loonie bin............:blush:

If you have one foot, then I have both arms and legs...damn, the whole body in the bin! Lol. :wacko:

Ive got one foot and my head in the loonie bin! Common sense suggests that I take my head out and place my other foot in, but common sense went out the window when we started ttc!

Ive got one foot and my head in the loonie bin! Common sense suggests that I take my head out and place my other foot in, but common sense went out the window when we started ttc!

Love it!:happydance:

I do agree that all TTC are slightly nuts but in the best way :laugh2:

My way of trying not become obsessed with TTC was to do major renovations to the house so I swing between obsessing about the renovations, the mess the renovations have caused and TTC but on CD1 of cycles I have and will continue to go nuts with a G&T :laugh2:

I do agree that all TTC are slightly nuts but in the best way :laugh2:

My way of trying not become obsessed with TTC was to do major renovations to the house so I swing between obsessing about the renovations, the mess the renovations have caused and TTC but on CD1 of cycles I have and will continue to go nuts with a G&T :laugh2:

Yes...having other projects to focus on is quite helpful...and if all else fails...booze...

I'm gonna have another go at knitting.....and booze.

Melly I'm going to have another go at knitting too :D I love to do needle crafts and love crochet, patchwork and cross stitch but for some reason I struggle with knitting.

I started making DH a scarf when I met him 5 years ago and it's still not finished so need to get that sorted :laugh2:

I would just love to be able to knit things for a LO if I'm blessed with a BFP - FXed :)

Melly I'm going to have another go at knitting too :D I love to do needle crafts and love crochet, patchwork and cross stitch but for some reason I struggle with knitting.

I started making DH a scarf when I met him 5 years ago and it's still not finished so need to get that sorted :laugh2:

I would just love to be able to knit things for a LO if I'm blessed with a BFP - FXed :)
:hugs:And u will be blessed with a bfp Hun,:hugs::hugs:

I know what you girls mean - I think I'm already going overboard on this, and this is only my first month TTC.

Having said that I was just as bad when we were looking for a new house, it must be in my nature to go on a crusade.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->