CD6-or there abouts?

Hi girls! Well i didn't test today! Wohhooo i excatly gave myself a break. AF is due tomorrow, my cervic is still high, and i don't feel tight :blush: But i don't have a clue what my temp really was. I temped but it was 100.95F, because i woke up sick! I dont know if i should add it to my chart or not. I have no cramps today and no sign of :witch: yet, she is due tomorrow.

And do you really think its just not possible to get a bfp yet, even though im like 14 dpo? I don't want to get too excited. If i don't get a bfp tomorrow but the :witch: is late than i'll probably really get excited. :hug: To everyone!

my (.) (.) are REALLY SORE today but nipples look the same....

Mine are more like (.)(.)! :rofl::rofl:

MrsKeene - it's very possible! Some women don't get a pos for ages!

Sorry Porkpie - another wasted test, but there is still hope!!!

:hugs:

i HAD A TERRIBLE NIGHT. Hardly slept as had TERRIBLE pain in uterus... felt like really bad period pain with no period.. was quite scared as I felt soooo bad.....took lots of pain killers as thought I had to go to emergency was so bad and then it subsided with pain killers... now I am up - have to go to work with less than 3 hours sleep... still have mild pain but if comes back will go to doc... no :witch: but now being the worry wart I am am worried I may have ectopic....i have never had such bad pain with no AF... what could it be... chat later...:hug:

still getting :bfn: but can only keep testing each morning. Last time i got a :bfp: it was the day b4 :witch: is die so fingers crossed for tomorrow:baby:

Mine are more like (.)(.)! :rofl::rofl:

MrsKeene - it's very possible! Some women don't get a pos for ages!

Sorry Porkpie - another wasted test, but there is still hope!!!

:hugs:

God i wonder how let down all my :bfn: tests feel, mybe they will meet up in test heavon and not feel as rejected:rofl:

i HAD A TERRIBLE NIGHT. Hardly slept as had TERRIBLE pain in uterus... felt like really bad period pain with no period.. was quite scared as I felt soooo bad.....took lots of pain killers as thought I had to go to emergency was so bad and then it subsided with pain killers... now I am up - have to go to work with less than 3 hours sleep... still have mild pain but if comes back will go to doc... no :witch: but now being the worry wart I am am worried I may have ectopic....i have never had such bad pain with no AF... what could it be... chat later...:hug:

:hugs: each day that goes along I keep getting :bfn: just drags and makes me think that im no going to get my :bfp:. I suppose we just have to hang in there:cry:

:hugs::hugs::hugs:

May be you should pop into the docs anyway - just to put your mind at rest?
When I was pg I had 2 days of bad cramps which were much worse at night!

:hug:

Good morning ladies! Well its morning here, and also the 4th of July! Wohoo fireworks and bbq! And great news, no af in sign, and shes due today! I have been holding my widdle for an hour now, dh is suppose to run to the store to pick up a hpt since i didn't get one yesterday! My bb are sore, but i've got no more cramps. Temp wasn't excatly where i was hoping but im still optmistic. The suspense is killing me, i wish dh would hurry up! Will let all you lovely ladies know what the outcome is. It would be a lovely 4th of July present though!

Guess What!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IM PREGNANT!!! TWO DIGITAL :bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp:!!!

OMG We are having #2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We are on :cloud9:! I had a plan to tell dh but when it popped up yes i just couldn't not tell him!

I AM PREGNANT AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOHOOO HAPPY 4TH OF JULY TO ME!!!

I will post my pictures in bfp test gallery! Goodluck everyone!!! Hope you will be joining me soon!

WOW CONGRATS!!!

What symptoms have you got? xx

Sore boobs, no cramps, feeling amazing, af was due today. Yesterday i had a big glob of creamy cm. And i don't know if it has anything to do with it but my cervix is high and usually the passage feels really tight and its not at all.

I am crossing my fingers for your bfp soon!

wow good symptoms!! yay for you hunny!!

xx

Yay! Im sooo glad one of our cycle buddies has got her BFP!! Yay!!! x

Congrats Mrs Keene!! Thats fantastic news!!!

Well girls.. I have been feeling really aweful all day... stomach cramps all day,moments of nausea, dizzy, sore
(.) (.) and still :bfn:

I had to check - was in sooo much pain last night.. not just cramps.. shooting through my legs from my uterus kinda pain... now its gone and I have a dull ache... got an appointment with my doc tomorrow to see what it could be.. am a bit worried as I dont know what is wrong with me and no sign of AF or :bfp:.... will let you know what he says tomorrow.. will also ask for blood test... AF is way too late today for me!!:hissy::hissy::cry::cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnneMariena
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->