CD6-or there abouts?

Thanks birdie, i am getting dh and going to get busy in a minute. I redid my chart, when i don't discard my temp from cd19 it shows i haven't o'ed either! But if i put temps in for the next several days it shows that i will have still o'ed on cd16, so i am still 4dpo. Ughh i don't know. I am still going to bd just in case, i just wish i could test already! Thanks for the support. I think i just need a good cry...

Hey Porkpie - I just noticed in your ticker that your LO is 2yrs 2months 2 weeks and 2 days old today!

:rofl: i didnt even notice

I still havent bded as just soo tierd due to me starting this diet as the 1st week drains me till i get used to it

I really think im out:cry:

Heres what happening with me if that bleed was ovulation.

CD 17/21st June (bleed so suspected ovulation)
CD 18/22nd June 2dpo
CD 19/23rd June 3dpo
CD 20/24th June 4dpo
CD 21/25th June 5dpo
CD 22/26th June 6dpo
CD 23/27th June 7dpo
CD 24/28th June 8dpo
CD 25/29th June 9dpo
CD 26/30th June 10dpo
CD 27/1st July 11dpo
CD 28/2nd July 12 dpo
CD 29/3rd July 13dpo
CD 30/4th July 14dpo
CD 31/5th July 15dpo
CD 32/6th July 16dpo

Hi girls! Porkpie i am sure you will be just fine, remain positive! What day do you think you'll test?

My temp took a big dip this morning, i cried. But dh and i bd'ed last night and will again tonight just in case. I asked on the ff vip forum and she told me that to bd just in case, but most likely i o'ed on cd 16. And this morning with my temp doing it "may" be implantion dip and to watch for a high temp tomorrow. So i am trying to remain positive that i'll get a high temp tomorrow and we will get lucky on our first cycle!

How is everyone else?

well the 28th is 8dpo which is saturday! God i cant get this out of my head . I keep fretting thinking how dumb am i not to have bd in a few days st such a cruial time:rofl: I think i mite be able to get a bd in tonite:rofl: just incase i havent ovulated yet then thats the next few days covered:rofl:

mmm wonder how common it is to get a :bfp: at 8dpo as its quite a while till the af is due?

Hi girls, I think I may have another ovarian cyst!! I had one which they found when I had a scan during my m/c and I have the same pain again but on the opposite side to before, they said they can form where the egg has left a little indent - has anyone had them?

Porkpie, neither can i, i want to test today! I have hpts stock piled, but i am determinded not to test till friday with fmu. I hate waiting!

Golcarlilly, i've never had one but it sounds painful! I would go get it checked out just in case! Or maybe its a little bean in the works:hugs:!

Everyone keep thinking positive, it will happen! Can't wait for everyones :bfp: announcements!

Hi Porkpie - I think a :bfp: at 8dpo is pretty unlikely in most cases, but there is a small chance! Just keep on BDing till you drop hun!

Golcarlilly - I've never had one (not that i know of anyway!) so can't help you hun. Can you get it checked out at the docs?

Mrskeene - woah your chart is all over the place! I would agree with the ff girls that implantation is a big possibility - keeping everything crossed for you!

I had spotting today, which I get every month at around this time - just the right time to make me think it could be implantation spotting, but of course it never is :( I am trying to convince myself that there is still a chance for a bean but I don't feel too hopeful now - feel ok though, not down at all today (unlike yesterday when I was :cry: all day!) I am just gonna relax and take it easy and if I'm not pg I'll be able to have a few drinkies too many next week! :winkwink:

Hi girls, I think I may have another ovarian cyst!! I had one which they found when I had a scan during my m/c and I have the same pain again but on the opposite side to before, they said they can form where the egg has left a little indent - has anyone had them?

:hugs: I know nothing about them but i hope u get it sorted. Is it just pain or bleeding also?

Hi Porkpie - I think a :bfp: at 8dpo is pretty unlikely in most cases, but there is a small chance! Just keep on BDing till you drop hun!

Golcarlilly - I've never had one (not that i know of anyway!) so can't help you hun. Can you get it checked out at the docs?

Mrskeene - woah your chart is all over the place! I would agree with the ff girls that implantation is a big possibility - keeping everything crossed for you!

I had spotting today, which I get every month at around this time - just the right time to make me think it could be implantation spotting, but of course it never is :( I am trying to convince myself that there is still a chance for a bean but I don't feel too hopeful now - feel ok though, not down at all today (unlike yesterday when I was :cry: all day!) I am just gonna relax and take it easy and if I'm not pg I'll be able to have a few drinkies too many next week! :winkwink:

I want to leave it till after the weekend and then start testing but then one part of me wants to leave it until nearer my :witch: I dont know what to do

thought I would pop on here quickly as mom is here and dont want her to see me on B&B... she does not know we are TTC.

Feel fine today.. no symptoms....

magic.. there is still a chance.. dont give up yet hun....

Hugs to all and good luck :hug:

Hi Magicvw, :hugs: I am crossing my fingers for you too! Its not over till the fat lady sings, and i can't hear her yet! So keep hope! I agree with the drinks if it isn't this cycle, its been one heck of a month! My chart looks nuts, and i do believe if i don't have a high temp in the morning i just might stop temping, and wait it out to test or wait for the :witch: I think my chart has me stressed out.

I want to leave it till after the weekend and then start testing but then one part of me wants to leave it until nearer my :witch: I dont know what to do

Porkpie, the only thing you SHOULD do, is whatever you feel like! If you get the urge to POAS then do it! If you're feeling strong hold off. I often start the day saying I'm not gonna poas, then by 4pm I go and do it, although I know there's no chance with the 10th wee of the day - when you start thinking about it you have to get it out of your system! :hugs:

Porkpie, the only thing you SHOULD do, is whatever you feel like! If you get the urge to POAS then do it! If you're feeling strong hold off. I often start the day saying I'm not gonna poas, then by 4pm I go and do it, although I know there's no chance with the 10th wee of the day - when you start thinking about it you have to get it out of your system! :hugs:

For some reason im not very hopeful for it this month. Im sitting womdering if this spotting is ovulation. Atho i want to think it is as its been around that time twice now i wonder if its not mybe there sumthing really up with me. Im going to try and hold off as long as possible, well thats the plan but i know i probably wont:rofl:

maybe i have finally ovulated?? have to see what temps are tomorrow.... if i did ovulate yesterday - wouldnt it be amazing if i conceived on my birthday !!! xxx

maybe i have finally ovulated?? have to see what temps are tomorrow.... if i did ovulate yesterday - wouldnt it be amazing if i conceived on my birthday !!! xxx

Ooooh those temps are looking great! What a great birthday present! :wohoo:

I think the last couple days the tyenol i was taking was really affecting my temps, because i would take it in the middle of the night. But haven't taken any since yesterday night. So i think that helps! I am crossing my fingers, and yesterday i had another +opk, but im refraining from testing till friday morning. I don't think 6dpo will give me anything!

Hows everyone else doing? By the way bird your temps are up too, their looking great!

I am ok. Still spotting today, but it's very dark brown so must be old from yesterday. Rather yukky and nasty :( Not expecting much from this month but not too bothered either now - just feel nice and relaxed! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->