CD6-or there abouts?

with all the pos OPKs and all the BD I am sure you have done enough to catch that eggie and if you did not O yesterday, I am sure you O'd today... I know how it feels to want to BD everyday and this cycle my DH just could not before he left yesterday and I think I O'd yesterday.. so lets hope tuesday's morning spermies do the trick... good luck!!:hug:

Will someone stalk my chart and tell me what they think? Dh says he has to have a break some bding today because we done it non stop for like a week! But i am terrified of missing "o"ing. Will someone check my chart out and tell me if you think i've o'ed already? Not so much ewcm today, negative opk too. I think since my temp dropped and than my temps are now raising i've o'ed but would like some other opionions! Thanks so much!

Hey there MrsK!

Just took a look - had to convert your chart to celcius though, I can't make head nor tail of farenheit!
I don't think you've got enough high temps to say for certain that you've ov'd. Your temps are still quite low for post-ov temps, although of course everyone is different. I would say 50:50- I wouldn't put money on it either way! I don't think you should stop the bd just yet, until your ov is confirmed, but there's no reason why you can't have a day off! Let DH recover and take a rest yourself. 24-36 hours off will do no harm even if you haven't ov'd yet. It would be a shame after all that hard work to find out you stopped too early! :hugs:

Thanks girls! Well i have to agree with you, im not sure i did. I am going to give us a night off, and tomorrow maybe bd in the am or early pm. Just don't want to miss it! I am hoping for a high temp tomorrow. I excatly have had a lot of ewcm today, enough to feel like i've got to run to the bathroom to check it out (tmi im sorry!). I am going to take an opk when i get home, and see what it says. Hoping for a positive, this morning it was negative. This is my first cycle off of the iud, and i don't know my cycle that well yet. I am having ov pain today. It just want to o and move onto my 2 weekwait, the longer it takes to o the longer i have to wait to test :hissy:

Ive lost my touch this month i havent bded in a few days. Ive had the chance as my oh is sex mad but i just have been too tierd:cry:

Not sure now if i have Ov'd or not as i have been woken up again this morning (for :sex:) and so my temps arent accruate....so annoyed as i wanted to see if it was higher !!

i just moaned at OH and then had to pee as he woke me up...told him to get lost and go back to sleep, then i couldnt get back to sleep for a while as i was so annoyed that he's ruined me temps this morning!!! :hissy:

still had :sex: when we woke up after temping :rofl: oops i'm useless at trying to stay angry :)

hopefully tomorrow i'll get a proper sleep but i'm going to Dorset tonight to stay with my nan and grandads for the weekend so i hope i have Ov'd as we wont be :sex: at their house :rofl: xx

Hi ladies, well, I have bded last night again, still having pains just one side, my left which is good as when I had my m/c they found a cyst on my right ovary which she said was prob from the hole left from last ov so that must mean they are both working ok!! Planning to BD all weekend in the hope of getting my:bfp: this month:rofl:

Hi bird and golcarlily! Bird your temps were up, so it looks like you may have o'ed! Golcarlily thats awesome, I am so happy for you! My temp was way up this morning! What day would you guess i o'ed? I am bummed hubby wouldn't bd yesterday even after begging, he said he was exhausted and his man needed a night off. I just want to catch that eggie so badly! But i am optimisc that we did a great job this month! I am praying theres a little 32 cells growing in there! Hope all you girls are doing great! This is all of our month!

well today I have no more O symptoms so I think I O'd wed or yesterday as have had a nice temp rise.... i really hope this is our month girls!! I just wanna test now!!!!:hug:

well FF shows I O's on CD15 which is good news as I might have caught eggie whilst DH is away... intercourse timing stills shows as High on FF so I am super happy. So I am 3DPO now... roll on 2WW!! Will try and only test at 10DPO... :hugs:

Congrats Tanya! I can't wait to join you in the 2ww! My temp was higher this morning! I am guessing i o'ed on cycle day 15 or 16, but my chart has yet to give me any crosshairs, im hoping if i have a high temp tomorrow it will give me which day i o'ed!

How are the rest of you girls?

My temp took a bad nose dive this morning. I took mortin about three hours before temping though due to an ear ache. I am thinking it affected my temp. I am hoping that tomorrow morning i'll get another high temp. This charting thing is so stressful! I wish it would just showed me i o'ed so i can get onto my two week wait:hissy:

Hi Girls I'm back! :)

Tanya - fabbo temp rise hun and well done it looks like you could've caught that eggy! :hugs:
Birdy I don't know how you manage to temp at all when your OH jumps on you for :sex: all the time! I wouldn't be worry about when you ov with the amount of BD you get girl! Respect! :hugs:
Mrs Keene! I think that the meds would probably affect your temps - hopefully tomorrow you'll see a nice rise babes! :hugs:
PorkyPie - give yourself a break hun! I am off to read your bd journal in a tick! :hugs:
Golcarlilly - that's great news that both your tubes seem to be working!:hugs: Hope you managed to get your BDathon in this weekend hun!!!!

:dust::dust::dust: to everyone!!!

:hug:

Thanks magicvw! I was feeling really down about it but i am pretty confident it messed my temp up.I went ahead and discarded my temp for today. But i also just read you shouldn't take motrin when ttc only tyneol. So i feel bad that i took it, but the pain was so bad i couldn't sleep. Anyways thanks for making me feel better. I am confident in how often we bd'ed and hoping my bfp is going to be really soon!

just wanted to wish us all luck for our 2WW... Mrs Keene... hope you get a temp rise tomorrow and then I would say that you defo O'd....good luck!:hug:

Thanks magicvw! I was feeling really down about it but i am pretty confident it messed my temp up.I went ahead and discarded my temp for today. But i also just read you shouldn't take motrin when ttc only tyneol. So i feel bad that i took it, but the pain was so bad i couldn't sleep. Anyways thanks for making me feel better. I am confident in how often we bd'ed and hoping my bfp is going to be really soon!

I wouldn't worry about it - taking it once isn't going to hurt, it's not like you are taking it everyday or something! :hugs:

Thanks Magic

Dunno whats going on with my temps this month....:(

Hopefully i'll see ovulation shown soon...just another looooooong month for me

xxx :dust:

Thanks Magic

Dunno whats going on with my temps this month....:(

Hopefully i'll see ovulation shown soon...just another looooooong month for me

xxx :dust:

Lucky you guys are :sex: maniacs then! Hope you get your eggy confirmed soon hun! :hugs::hugs::hugs:

well its driving me insane all this waiting....makes ttc even worse, feel like giving up as its my birthday tomorrow, i was hoping for a birthday bfp but i havent even ovulated yet....where the hell did my 28 day cycles bugger off to??? :cry:

Yeah, I feel like giving up today too. Had pink-tinged cm this morning, with red thready bits in it :( Had this for the last 3 months too, so I'm pretty sure it's a sign that I'm not pg but will still have to wait out AF :cry: Please - no-one shout "implantation" at me, cos it's been the same every month and has definitely not been impl. :(

just wanted to say hi!! Lets try and hang in there.. its hard but lets try.... I also feel like giving up most days but we must persevere.. one day it will be our turn to say "I got my BFP" on the BFP announcements... it may be this month..it may be next year... but it will be!! I started doing my positive visualisations yesterday so lets hope that keep me positive... :hug: to all

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->