celebrities you cant stand - fun thread.

I love Mr tumble!! He's great!!
I don't like Mr bloom , just seems fake.

Cx

Jedward & absolutely every single member of a reality show!!

Same, though to be fair I dont know the half of them, so when people talk about them I usually have no idea, also Jeese J she really infuriates me for some reason :haha:

Amanda Holden
Spice Girls collectively and singularly
Russell Brand
That Loose Woman Carol what's her name
Eamon Holmes

Chris moyles - does anyone else think as well his show is just not that funny?
Pierce Morgan - self important arrogant man
there are more but can't think who they are now

Demi Lovato
Nicki Minaj
Kayne West
Mariah Carey

Gary Barlow-has an inflated sense of his own importance,Simon used to be nasty but didn't make his comments personal..barlow does

Cheryl cole-give a chav some fake tan and hair extensions and suddenly everyone forgets she nutted a toilet attendant

Ahh I agree with so many!
Adding my own - Adam Sandler. He's just so unfunny :wacko:

I agree, hate Adam Sandler movies! Can't watch anything he's in these days, just awful! I liked big daddy when I was younger but id prob hate it now lol

I have to disagree with Gary Barlow, I like him :blush: altho my mum was in the audience at the auditions and apparently they stop after every audition to get their make up fixed..... And Barlow has a hand massage!! That made me cringe a bit,. Bit douchey haha. X

Peter Andre, loving his kids, on various holiday. EFF OFF.
:gun:

Adrian Chiles.

Keith Lemon is beginning to grate on me now... :growlmad:

Christine Bleakly.

I've really gone off Holly Willo aswell.

John McCrirrick (sp) the man makes me want to vomit whenever I see his face :sick:
The wanted - All of them, they all seem so arrogant
Any 'celebs' that are only famous for sleeping with a footballer
John Terry - arrogant prick

Katy from I can cook, she's pulls faces all the time and generally just makes me rage.
John Terry, no explanation needed!
Alex Reid , gives me the creeps and I really don't like his feet. Too self obsessed.
Natalie Cassidy, don't know why really she just winds me up!

John terry is getting a few votes! Haha. I don't really know much about him., thought he wasn't bad to look at though! X

frankie boyle.. some of his jokes are f**ck*** vile.

Be warned this could be long....

Cheryl Cole
Alexandra Burke
Keith Lemon
Julie Goodyear
Aleisha Dixon
Lauren Goodier (whatever it is)
Peaches Geldof
Bob Geldof

Will edit when I remember the rest

Mine are off tv. I cant stand mercedis off hollyoaks. And I hate hate hate gail platt off corrie!!! they need to get rid!!

x

theres quite a few :blush:

- gary barlow he seems to come across that he thinks hes better than everyone else the way he talks is rather patronizing.... oh and he has scary eyes :haha:

- peirs morgan just horrid

- eomon holmes and his wife ruth... they turn this morning into "their" morning sick of seeing them bicker, digs at eachother just hate them :haha:

- amanda holden

- katie price

- jodie marsh

I love Gary Barlow and Chris Moyles lol. Another one I can't stand is Frankie Boyle I just think he takes it too far, he's not funny and really disrespectful and shouldn't be allowed on TV

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->