Celebrity big brother chat

Deluded and just awful. I hope both girls tell him to do one and I wish there was the crowd to give him a hard time :haha:

He is a total twat. I will never lsiten or bye blue music again!

I just thought he was never like that. He thinks he has done nothing wrong. Sorry but he must be that thick in the head!

Hi Ladies.

Just caught up so been avoiding the thread. Right person went :thumbup: I agree he's a nob for thinking he's not done anything wrong and Linda... what a cow bag!

Really warming to Jim, and love him and Luisa together.

After last nights I really love Ollie! He's really come out of his shell x

Cant believe it is the final tonight. Its gone so fast. I would lke jim dappy or ollie to win

Who would u lovelies like to win?

I think I'm going to go with Jim or Ollie.

I don't know how I'm going to fill my evenings without it!! It's been bloody brilliant, god knows how they're going to outdo this series!

I know LDC! This has definitely been the best serious! Like I said before the last CBB I watched was the jade goody and shilpa shetty one!

I really want Dappy to win!

I've definitely developed someone kind of weird crush on him :blush:, I'm also rooting for Jim as well though, and whilst I think Ollie is lovely I feel like there isn't really much to him and Sam, it's almost like their just there iykwim?

Omg I'm surprised luisa lasted longer then sam although Sam was really boring, it's just luisa gets so many boos that's what's surprising! Sam looked cute, hairstyle was nice, shame she got rained on lol

I way prefer Luisa over Sam. Never thought I would write that sentence :rofl:

I know Tasha!! Neither did I!!! Lol

I really want dappy to win! Never thought I'd say that too lol

I've guessed three out of three so far. Next one is tricky but I reckon Ollie next, then dappy then jim.

Sam was so much more boring than I expected!

I know, she said she was ill which obviously makes it harder but its quite sad if you need drink to make you fun (IMO)

Her interview was just so dull tho too. Think Emma hit the nail on the head - she's probably been advised to hold back and wait for the ££ for exclusives!

So Ollie out.

Jim or Dappy to win? I really want Dappy but have a feeling it will be Jim

When they asked luisa about dappy the camera went on her standing there smiling lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->