Celebrity big brother chat

That was harsh of bb to do that.

on her twitter she said she also confronts Lee but I don't think that gonna be shown till tomorrow night!

Oh and Lee must be secretly loving this, having two girls behave like this over him!

OT but congratulations Tasha!

I've read they fail the task cause Lee starts shouting at Jasmine?

on her twitter she said she also confronts Lee but I don't think that gonna be shown till tomorrow night!

Oh and Lee must be secretly loving this, having two girls behave like this over him!

OT but congratulations Tasha!

Thank yoooooou x

No it's tonight she is in x

I think that's pretty mean too.

Casey has real low self esteem, which I think is highlighted by her going back to lee after the whole jasmine situation when I think most of us would have told him to do one. I haven't watched the footage on the link from the mirror but I hope it doesn't just turn into a slating match and then lee ignoring Casey again.

If I were jasmine I'd have took the high ground; been evicted, seen what lee was like and then left it.

It seems like another situation of girls blaming girls when it's the blokes fault. You can't call Casey a bunny boiler when lee is putting it out on a plate for her. I genuinely think she does really like him, so of course she's going to react when he shows her that attention again.

X

That's exactly my thoughts too.

Sounds like it'll be a drama filled episode tonight then....

Sick of this stupid love triangle now, they're all doing it for more air time and Lee's only back with Casey to try and win the public round.

Yeah Casey might like Lee but she is acting SO desperate, there is no need to put herself about like that, especially as he's not even that interested in her!
Ollie likes Sam but he isnt acting half as clingy as Casey is. She isnt doing herself any favours.....

Why is Jasmine so bothered, and why isn't she blaming Lee?

https://tellymix.co.uk/reality-tv/b...014-linda-nolan-self-harmed-in-the-house.html

This has pissed me off. I self harmed from the age of 8 to 21. The crap she's spouting is the reason self harmers are seen in a bad light. If she had, she wouldn't be telling the effing world, she'd be feeling ashamed and embarrassed! Unless, of course, it's the attention she craves.

What a vile, disgusting woman.

I thought she had self harmed, i cant remember who she was talking to but she made a comment to one of the HM's saying something like 'thats why i' and then did an action like cutting herself. She also wore that thing on her arm for a few days.

I think its the attention she craves, she uses any excuse to make Jim look bad and thrives on negative attention he gets. Shes a sad, bitter woman. I feel sorry for her, she's so full of hate :nope:

If you self harm, you don't go running telling the first person who'll listen :growlmad:

It's people like her that give people with an actual problem a bad name. Why people with an actual problem don't tell anyone because of the stigma of "attention seeking".

My OH told me about the self harming earlier. I don't understand why, if that was the case they allowed her to stay? Surely she should have been removed?

Sick of this stupid love triangle now, they're all doing it for more air time and Lee's only back with Casey to try and win the public round.

Yeah Casey might like Lee but she is acting SO desperate, there is no need to put herself about like that, especially as he's not even that interested in her!
Ollie likes Sam but he isnt acting half as clingy as Casey is. She isnt doing herself any favours.....

I think the desperation comes for her low self-esteem if I'm honest, plus she didn't see half of the things we've seen that he did with jasmine (esp as they were in the spaceship thing together away from jasmine).

Plus now jasmine has been evicted, she has Louisa saying she doesn't think jasmine likes lee that much and Jim adding to it saying that he things lee does really like her so that will change how she acts too.

As I say, for me, it all links back to that and that's why she's acting how she is despite others probably having told lee where to go right about now.

With other people saying he likes her, lee now showing her mass amounts of attention and saying it wasn't the same with jasmine as it was with her combined with an intense atmosphere leads to her acting how she is.

Who knows what will happen after tonight's episode though.

Just my two pence :)

My OH told me about the self harming earlier. I don't understand why, if that was the case they allowed her to stay? Surely she should have been removed?

Yes, exactly this. It may of been for attention or it may not of been. To leave her in a situation that clearly wasn't good for her (let's face it, even if it's attention that's still not a good place to be at) and then have her come out to a crowd knowing she was disliked, all for their ratings, well it's wrong IMO. Her potential MH issues must come first.

I think the desperation comes for her low self-esteem if I'm honest, plus she didn't see half of the things we've seen that he did with jasmine (esp as they were in the spaceship thing together away from jasmine).

Plus now jasmine has been evicted, she has Louisa saying she doesn't think jasmine likes lee that much and Jim adding to it saying that he things lee does really like her so that will change how she acts too.

As I say, for me, it all links back to that and that's why she's acting how she is despite others probably having told lee where to go right about now.

With other people saying he likes her, lee now showing her mass amounts of attention and saying it wasn't the same with jasmine as it was with her combined with an intense atmosphere leads to her acting how she is.

Who knows what will happen after tonight's episode though.

Just my two pence :)

I totally agree, she can't help the desperation she is giving off because her personality means she is seeking approval and admiration, even her job does that in a roundabout way.

As anyone thought self harming as come up so she can sell stories as she doesnt have money (well now she does)

If you self harm, you don't go running telling the first person who'll listen :growlmad:

It's people like her that give people with an actual problem a bad name. Why people with an actual problem don't tell anyone because of the stigma of "attention seeking".

Totally agree. I used to self harm and it took me years to talk to someone and it wasnt to people i didnt know

I don't believe this self harming stuff, she only saying this to get everyone against Jim, can someone please explain to me what she wants from the man?

I've missed quite a few episodes lol

can't wait to watch tonight, casey mum tells her to stay away from lee!

So lee is out!

When will that man take responsibility for his actions? He knew casey liked him but in the interview with Emma when she asked him where he done such and such when everyone told him Casey likes him, he would say oh but casey knew it wasn't like that, casey knew we're just friends! Arghh his so annoying!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->