Central Scotland Support Group

Foogirl

Baby Abby 11 weeks early
Reaction score
We'll be running the Central Scotland Bliss Support Group on 22nd January at 2-4pm. It's in the Stirling Royal Infirmary at the Pediatric Short Stop waiting room.

See you there!

I will need to sort through hosp appointments etc but if nothing on that day Jessica and I will be there!!

I will need to sort through hosp appointments etc but if nothing on that day Jessica and I will be there!!

It would be lovely to meet her, and of course to see you. I will warn you though, if I get a cuddle, you might have to check my pockets when we leave. I'm very broody for the tiny ones.

Hehe, we were up to 5lb 10oz at the baby clinic yesterday!! but i spose thats still tiny, its just that she looks huge to us now!!!:haha:

Oh and its ok, i check everyones pockets on the way out!!!:rofl:

Hey there Foogirl Thanks for that. We hope to be there too i'll need to bring Ella along too as my other half will be working that day. Hope you are well. :happydance:

yeah me and cam will be there :) ill stick it in my diary the now :) xxx

Hey there Foogirl Thanks for that. We hope to be there too i'll need to bring Ella along too as my other half will be working that day. Hope you are well. :happydance:

Oh my goodness, will I cope with two teeny tiny ones in one room!

eta: That will be 3 tiny ones. My ovaries might just explode!

cameron is a whopping 8lbs 8 lol not so teeny lol he was massive compared to the othe babies in icu lol used to call him my lil tank lol compared to newborns he is tiny though :) xxx

cameron is a whopping 8lbs 8 lol not so teeny lol he was massive compared to the othe babies in icu lol used to call him my lil tank lol compared to newborns he is tiny though :) xxx

Compared to my 22lb bairn, they're all teeny!

Hey Gayle,

I might pop along too x

See, told you I would have to check all the pockets on the way out!!!!:rofl:

:rofl: I came in to say I'll gate crash one day....

Just to hear Abby count. :rofl: David hasn't got over it yet :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->