Cervical cancer *update pg4*

Hi, sorry i missed this originally, i dont often come into this section. Just want to wish you a speedy recovery, and hope that you have a lot of support around you at home.

Im due my smear next month, but im not sure if ill be able to have it with the ectopic being so recent and still ongoing at present.

Huge hugs to you - i admire your positive frame of mind. :hug: xxx

Ps - do u mind me asking how old you are, out of interest? x

Thats brilliant news that it hasn't spread! Wishing you all the best and a speedy recovery :hugs: x

I am so sorry to hear of your news but obviously delighted that everything is looking far more positive for you. I was diagnosed with CIN3 and severe dyskaryosis in June 2004 and it really was the most horrendous time of my life so I completely understand what you are going through. I was fortunate that my cell changes had not turned cancerous but I was very close and it was all because I kept putting off having a smear test done. Thankfully all my results have come back clear since my operation but I still worry when my appointment comes up. I have badgered my friends for years to keep their appointments because I would hate it if someone else had to go through the fear that I went through so thank you for posting and sharing your story. Take care and good luck. xx :hugs:

I'm so sorry for the news, you're doing so well :) Stay strong xxx

Brilliant news that it hasn't spread to your lymph nodes. Stay strong hun xxx

Hi, sorry i missed this originally, i dont often come into this section. Just want to wish you a speedy recovery, and hope that you have a lot of support around you at home.

Im due my smear next month, but im not sure if ill be able to have it with the ectopic being so recent and still ongoing at present.

Huge hugs to you - i admire your positive frame of mind. :hug: xxx

Ps - do u mind me asking how old you are, out of interest? x

:hugs:Really sorry to hear of your etopic pregnancy. :hugs:

I have a lot of support thankfully,its been hard with having the 2 kids and im lucky my mum been helping lots., ive just turned 30. xx

great news it hasnt spread, i wish you a speedy recovery

your a very brave mummy

lots of hugs x x x

jsut wanted to say my heart goes out to you, its very thoughtful of you to urge others to have a smear, mine always come back abnormal and was due to go in feb, as i have to have them every 6 months, i forgot and went a couple of weeks ago, i have severe changes and was told its cin 3 :shrug:
so had loop diathermy done the other day, just waiting for results now, cant get it out my head now and actually came on this part of bnb for some advice
really hope your doing ok now :hugs: xx

jsut wanted to say my heart goes out to you, its very thoughtful of you to urge others to have a smear, mine always come back abnormal and was due to go in feb, as i have to have them every 6 months, i forgot and went a couple of weeks ago, i have severe changes and was told its cin 3 :shrug:
so had loop diathermy done the other day, just waiting for results now, cant get it out my head now and actually came on this part of bnb for some advice
really hope your doing ok now :hugs: xx

You're OK Hon :hugs: All that CIN3 means is that the 'abnormal' Pre-Cancerous cells are showing across the whole area of the skin covering your cervix rather than just in one small area.

Although Pre-Cancerous cells are called Pre-Cancerous, that actually doesn't mean that they are necessarily going to turn cancerous at all :hugs: The truth is that they just don't know whether they will or whether they will go away by themselves .... so they tend do do colcoscopies (laser treatment) anyway.

Try to insist that your consultant does an HPV test, as that will give you a better idea of whether you are really at risk or not - there's a whole thread on HPV here https://www.babyandbump.com/girly-sanctuary/405644-hollyoaks-cervical-cancer-storyline.html

I hope that helps, but if you want to ask questions, or even just talk then feel free to PM me :flower::hugs:

I think you are so brave.

I am so frightened of any type of cancer(as is everyone)
I booked myself a smear test just before I got pregnant with my lo at age 22, and when I arrived at the appointment the nurse refused to do it as I was not the aquired age.

Good luck with everything hunny xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->