Cervix checkers needed!

spencerspiece

Reaction score
This has been asked a million times I bet but.....

I can feel my cervix can tell if it's soft or firm or if it's high or low but for the life of me I can't find my entrance lol I can feel all around it and have the feeling my entrance is on the side not in the centre where all the pics are....how do I locate it?:wacko:

How do I put this..... I'll just be blunt, you gotta dig. :haha: every woman is different and it could be that yours is to the side. If you've never had a child vaginally then you may not even be able to feel the hole if it's closed. If you have you will be able to find it, I noticed mine was hardest to find when I was pg with my chemical last month, it was so soft it seemed to blend in.

I've found the easiest way to check is in the shower after you're all clean and a leg on the tub, seems to be the best angle for me. Good luck!

I have had three vaginal births so plenty of action down there lol I need a camera that's what I need lol I think I found it it's almost tucked under its self lol so difficult to explain :haha:

I think sitting down and lifting your knees up on a chair helps a bit. Mine is tilted like that most of my cycle and towards AF it comes down and centers. When I become pregnant, it stays slightly tilted and very closed. Hope this helps and good luck!

I check mine sitting on the toilet, best way for me. but I've done the leg up in the shower position as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->