cervix dilating? slight tmi

87lianne

hey ladies i have a midwife appointment tomorrow at my last appointment baby was head down and 3/5 engaged. Lately i have been a little sore on my bits when wiping after iv been to the toilet i have canestan cream and that seems to be doing the job but i decided to have a little look in the mirror, a little bit embarrassing but when i looked the insides of my bits looked like they are protruding could this be part of my cervix? it looks alot different than it usually does. I have looked on a thread on here about checking your cervix for dilation and had a little go, all i can feel is squishyness and a hard thing at the top could it be the head? Also i have been getting a little wetness and noticed mostly through the night but it isnt discharge and doesnt smell of anything. I think im starting to get a little paranoid with my symptom spotting lol :shrug:

Mention it to the MW as your 36 Weeks + I believe they can check you (before that I don't think they are allowed - has to be a dr)

thankyou i was hoping that she maybe able to check me tomorrow, it will put my mind at ease because i still dont really know what im looking for it all just looks a bit strange and feels really loose

didnt want to read and run but yeah just ask midwife to check! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"