cervix SOOOO high and hard?

S

snl41296

what's this mean? hard and so high I couldnt even touch it today. I check my cervix every morning at 8:30am in the shower. I had to really try to get to it with my middle finger just like every morning. but this was super hard this time to reach and hard...

have you been testing? I forgot... =p

Mine is high and hard too, and AF was due yesterday for me.

My cervix usualy hardens the day before i start my period and its usualy high but every women is different :thumbup:

Mine was HIGH & CLOSED and i was pregnant! and that was when i was like 3w4d or something. : ) keep your head high, just like i've told you..you won't have all those POSITIVE opks for nothing.... your :bfp: will be shortly behind them : )

Please do a OPK for me! : )

:dust:

How many DPO are you? Mine was high and hard when I was pregnant, but that was about 10dpo onwards. but you are right it isn´t a reliable indicator. Any other symptoms?

Im not sure how many DPO's I am to be honest. my ovulation sticks were dark alot. I guess time will tell. I am due for AF tomorrow

Mine is usually really low just before AF. I dont know if its the same for everyone though...

For me, that would be a good sign but I don't know about you. Where is your cevical position usually before AF?

the witch left me last nightt after 4 days, and mine is also very high and hard too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->