• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Champagne and crumpets, my November wedding blog *We did it! Photos included*

How big are they? They look fab! Must have taken a lot of work, I need to get my arse into gear n finish mine!! Xx

About 12cm long and 8cm wide, ish!? Not big, size of a standard invite, just in boxes. Still not the spectacle I envisaged but as I don't have the funds for professionally printed ones I can't have the designs I really wanted, but hardly something I can complain about!

I don't think anyone will realise the invite isn't professionally printed, I wouldn't have known if I didn't know! Xx

Thank you lovely. It's not that I didn't want people to know I printed them- in fact that I don't mind because I don't want people to think I'm spoilt and have loads of money, when I don't- I just mean that had I been able to print them professionally they'd have been something really special. Maybe black paper with gold writing and some really gorgeous design- like really luxurious packaging, you know? Ah, I can dream :p

Ahh I think there's something we would all like to have that we just can't haha. Dreams are the best :D xx

So started the 30 day shred yesterday. I cannot move for pain. Owwww.

Ooh let me know how it goes! Apparently it's awesome but jillian gets annoying xx

She doesn't bug me much, actually, and many people do so that's saying something! I spent all today in agony from the workout the night before but did the work out anyway. Surprisingly, it wasn't as bad today- I can see myself enjoying it as it goes on, and it isn't too long which is good as I'm not one for keeping to an hour of exercise, unless it's walking! Also doing a 700kcal diet which should help me drop 2/3 pounds a week if I can stick to it. I desperately need to get loosing serious weight now or I really will have to buy a new and bigger dress!

Amy 700 cals is not a diet, it is starvation and will either end in binging or total exhaustion and feeling like shit constantly.

If you're only doing 700 calls your body will go into starvation mode, maybe try a little more than that if you can xx

Typed out a whole justification for it, twice, and deleted it both times. I know I sound like a dick. I'm sorry. I can't stop obsessing about it. I feel sick at how big I am and how nothing seems to shift the weight. It keeps me up at night. Aha I know that is pathetic, but it's true. I've done the starvation thing before, and I can not let myself get to that lethargic and fucked up state again. I feel fine at the moment. If I feel ill or moody or plain shit I'll eat more.

Are you eating 700 calories every day? Have you tried the 5:2 diet? The thing is you might not notice how you are feeling until you are feeling like real shit as it can be gradual and then it can be hard to stop what you are doing.

Oh you don't have to justify yourself honestly, and I know exactly how you're feeling! And if you're anything like me and you get an idea in your head, no matter what anyone says you will do it anyways. Good luck with your weight loss, just be safe :) xx

I agree 700 calories is not enough, you will feel so awful if you stick to it or end up binging. Before I went on holiday last year I did Slim Fast only I ended up skipping the milkshake and just starving myself in the day and when I got back from holiday I ate and ate and ate and totally lost control of myself, hence I have put on a stone and a half in a year. Have you thought about Weight Watchers? I've always had fantastic weight loss through it, they have an online version too which is good if you don't want to go to meetings.

I've never been to weight watchers, no, I don't even know where the nearest one is around here. Don't you have to pay, anyway? I know I'll end up binging I just hope it will happen after the wedding. With me though I am either binging or dieting, I have no 'normal', never have. Anyway, the 30 day shred is going really well so I think once my stamina is raised a little and I am confident with that video I'm going to move on to one called Banish Fat Boost Metabolism, which is by the same trainer. It apparently burns around 500 calories (is an hour a day workout) so once I'm on to that I'll bring my allowance up to 1200 calories. Anyways, I feel like a total attention seeker talking about weight :/

Doing a blog post today about the pretty little boxes I'm doing for wedding food, so will post that when it's done!

Ooh yes please! Can't actually wait to see them! P.s - I have no normal either, I'm either being a pig or starving myself lol! Xx

I'm glad I'm not the only one! It's like if I'm not dieting my body decided it must eat all the food and I'm a total pig. I ate quite a lot today, like 1600, cos I got really sick last night. Gonna start walking every day when the weather cools down and bring my every day intake up to 1200. At the moment though it's way too hot! Actually considering driving over to White Scar Caves tomorrow cos hopefully it'll be nice and cool underground :haha:

Sorry I haven't linked, Kate hasn't gotten round to putting the post up yet.

Quick question guys- How much do you think the bride here weighs? I ask because she's the woman I bought the dress from, and I want to know if it's a realistic size to get to, or whether to sell my dress and buy a bigger one.

She is 5'5. Oh and this is the link https://onefabday.com/castlemartyr-wedding-sosac-photography/ :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->