Chances of a successful sweep? *update* lost plug!!

Yay that's great! I had my daughter the day after losing my plug!

Best of luck, hopefully won't be too long now until baby arrives.

Good luck Kd! My friend was just telling me she went into labor the same day she lost her plug so hopefully not too much longer for you!

Good luck Hun. I've lost sooo much plug. Still no baby. Hope yours is a bit less lazy than mine lol x

I'm thinking taking a walk might help, but I am too lazy to put on anything other than pj pants. I would walk in these but they are bright pink and have waffles and pancakes all over them. :rofl:

They sound like trendy pjs hahaha 😊

I went shopping in my blue covered in pink & white stars lol. Admittedly it was 7.30pm 😂😂. Good luck with the walk! I walked for 3 hrs... Still nowt 😩boooo!

I was 3 for about three weeks with my third:/ the sweep hurt like hell. But did nothing. Baby came at 41 and 1

Went to the store with DH and had a couple contractions while walking around. They were mostly to one side though, so I don't know if that counts??? Came home and took a nice walk. Was having pains again while walking and now sitting on my ball. I am having a lot of tightening but the only pain I am having is horrible stinging and lightning in my cervix. I assume that means I am probably making some sort of progress.

I'll know when it's labor, right? Because the pain I am having in my cervix is the worst yet and it comes sometimes with the tightening (which I assume is BH) and sometimes just on its own. But I won't be able to mistake contractions, right?

I'm stalking your thread kd :)

It is hard to know when you're in early labour but my midwife tells me if you're not sure, drink some water and lay down and rest. Bh will go away. Real contractions will get stronger and more frequent. You won't be able to sleep through real contractions either.
When those real contractions hit you will know it too.

Having said that my friend just had her second baby and wasn't sure she was in labour. She was in the back of the car on all fours for the three hour drive to hospital and only just got to the hospital in time lol.

I'm 37 weeks today and I'm having constant tummy tightenings, I feel like af is about to arrive and baby's head is causing the pressure and pain in my cervix too.....I had this for a few weeks before dd1 last time too. I'm still hoping that I'm going to have this baby earlier rather than later though.

Nothing overnight again except some pretty bad cramps. Lost another chunk of plug this morning. Maybe the last of it? Don't know how there could be much more in there at this point. Lol.

Working 3 days this week before maternity leave. Might just decide to work one or two. I'm getting anxious and I would rather sit around the house and bounce on my ball all day. Hate wasting my days on the front end because it means I will have to take some additional unpaid days after he is born (which I really don't want to do), but I am officially tired and ready to wind down.

Perhaps he will grace me with his presence tomorrow or Wednesday and I won't have to sit around and wait. :winkwink:

Gave up after one day. Decided to start leave tomorrow and dedicate all time to walking and bouncing on ball. :rofl:

Walking right now. Giving me some decent contractions if they will just stay once I sit down!

Stalking! :wave: I just wanted to wish you good luck, I hope it happens very soon for you. :) x

Snap! I have my 4th sweep tomorrow I'll be 40weeks+1. I've tried everything.. No baby here 😩. Hope you have so better joy than me. My friend has a sweep with hers on the same day as me the first sweep. That was the Monday she had her baby on the Friday.. So there is still hope yet. Just not here lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->