Chances of a successful sweep? *update* lost plug!!

Wow! Exciting! Those period cramps must have been contractions! Woohoo! Finally a baby is coming - and before Christmas! Best of luck and let us know how you get on x

Argh!!!!! Still 3-4. Doc basically doomed me to a c section at 6:30am when she checked and I was still a 3. They have my pitocin bumped to 16! Mr. Everett is apparently quite content to stay put.

I don't want a freaking c-section!!!! Sigh.

Argh!!!!! Still 3-4. Doc basically doomed me to a c section at 6:30am when she checked and I was still a 3. They have my pitocin bumped to 16! Mr. Everett is apparently quite content to stay put.

My drip went up to 60! Don't panic just yet.. They can put it up to 90! But the consultant has to do that. Hope all is going well good luck!

My drip went up to 60! Don't panic just yet.. They can put it up to 90! But the consultant has to do that. Hope all is going well good luck!

90 sounds terrifying. Lol. Doc should come by within next hour to check me again and I'll report back!

Was still only 3-4. Apparently he still had a significant amount of membranes around his head (so I assume it popped at the top). She went ahead and ruptured that and I can tell my contractions have gotten much stronger since then. I think maybe that is what was stalling me! So we have two options. Either I am a 5 or more when she comes back between 4:30 and 5, or she will take me to OR at that time.

Send progress vibes my way, ladies!!!! I so don't want a c section if at all possible!

Good luck, sending progress vibes your way! :dust:

Yaaay! 6-7. Popping the bag by his head worked! I get to keep waiting. Baby by the end of the night! Woohoo!!!!!

Thanks for all the well wishes!

Yay!! A Christmas Eve baby for you! 🎁

Glad it worked out! Can't wait to hear about Baby Everett's birth. :)

Had several scares with almost getting ECS because of heart rate dips with the pitocin contractions. She was getting me all dressed for it at one point.

Everett Scott was born 12/23/15 at 9:32pm. 7 lbs 4 oz and 20.75 inches long. So technically a 24 hour "labor" even though I didn't start pitocin until 1am and didn't have painful contractions until 5:30am when I got my epidural. Pushed for just under an hour.

We think he is absolutely perfect.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 11
Hes so lovely congrats and well done mummy xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members