Chances of a successful sweep? *update* lost plug!!

Why must we wait?! Having a baby should be like ordering a package from Amazon. When it ships, it tells you when it will arrive. Lol. I just need an email stating when baby will be born. Lol

"Lunch next Thursday? Oh, don't think I can. I just got an email saying my baby will be born that day. Let's do Tuesday instead."

"Lunch next Thursday? Oh, don't think I can. I just got an email saying my baby will be born that day. Let's do Tuesday instead."

😂😂😂 too funny!

bouncing away today. Already took a walk and went and walked at the store picking up a few things. Only one good contraction.... 2 hours ago.

How is everyone else going?

Ha ha if only labor worked like Amazon. :haha:

DH actually asked me which days he should book off of work for Baby's birth and my mom asked what my plans are for New Years. Like I know! :rofl:

Hope your signs progress Kd. Nothing over here for me, aside from losing the ability to sleep at 4 AM - ugh. I toss and turn for at least 2.5 hours each night.

Ha ha if only labor worked like Amazon. :haha:

DH actually asked me which days he should book off of work for Baby's birth and my mom asked what my plans are for New Years. Like I know! :rofl:

Hope your signs progress Kd.

Nothing over here for me, aside from losing the ability to sleep at 4 AM - ugh. I toss and turn for at least 2.5 hours each night.

Me too fit! Insomnia is soooo annoying but good practice for having a new baby x

Fit - love it. Yes please book off the 2nd and 3rd. ........

Kd - we have a website over here that I have ordered off a few times and they also send you an email when the package has been delivered. Once I was in my house and the email popped up on my phone. I checked the door and there the package was. Now how nice would labour and birth be if it happened that way. Lol.

I've been having some pretty painful cramping for the last hour. I haven't tried to time or anything because I don't know that they are labor pains? It feels like painful period cramps, but it comes in short waves of like 5-10 seconds and builds in intensity with each little wave??? Instead of like one cramp that builds and dies down. I wouldn't really know how to time them because they are like 4 or 5 cramps that build and die down all connected. Is that a thing? Lol

That sounds like how my first labor started!!!!!!!! I hope this is it for you :) Don't worry about timing them now... if this is it, they'll become more defined in an hour or so and eventually there will be no mistaking them! :)

Well poo. They've stopped now. So much for that.

Alright, ladies. This was actually it. My water just broke. Off to the hospital!

Holy crap!!! Congrats and good luck Kd, so excited for you! :happydance:

Apparently the initial test was like... inconclusive. So they did a swab. Waiting on that. She seems convinced I probably peed myself, but it was immediately after I had peed and it kept coming every time I would walk or move for like 20 minutes. Just a bunch of hot, warm gushes. I changed a pad before we left. It was completely clear and odorless. I'm frustrated because I feel like if it comes back negative, I'm just going to be back later in labor. Or, worst case, I am one that doesn't go into labor on my own after my water breaking and then what? baby could get sick! Sigh.

Why am I feeling so crazy? I was sure before I called!

Yay test was positive!!!! We're gonna have a baby!!!!!! Kind of freaking out.

Yay kd. How exciting. I hope it all goes well for you. Please post a photo of Everett when he is here.

Very exciting, glad the test was positive so you can get on with having Baby Everett! Can't believe they tried to say you peed yourself, like you wouldn't know, sheesh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->