Chances of being pregnant?

rollachick

Reaction score
My last period started on the 3rd of april, we dtd once without protection on the 13th. The last couple days ive been super tired. Im still breastfeeding my 11month old and my nipples are getting really sensitive. Been feeling a bit crampy yesterday and today. And have had alot of extra cm compared to normal since we dtd unprotected. And today i had a big bloob of white cm in my undys (tmi sorry :blush:) whats the chances that these are all pregnancy signs or am i just over anylizing everything seen we didnt use protection?
We are wanting to try for our second once our saughter is one so it wouldnt be that much earlier than we planned if i was pregnant now

Hi I'm like you, last period 4th April and we got carried away the 12th April (cycle day 9) I ovulated 4/5 days later though. I am really achey in my pelvis and have a pressure there as well. I know it's only a slim chance that 5 day old sperm can still be around but there is a chance. We would be happy either way though what ever the outcome. Let me know how you get on x

Yup will let you know. Only problem is is that my cycles still arent fully regular yet so i would know when to test, theyve been 5-6weeks each so maybe i myt b ovulating later in the month aswell so thatl b even less chance for me.

Late reply but just letting you know, katie mc, that i ended up having the shortest cycle, only 3 1/2 weeks. So wasnt pregnant. How did you get on?

Im now 2 days past when i was due but have done a test and was negative. Soo cant wait for my cycles to get regular again

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->