Changed date...

amylk87

WTT for No.1
Reaction score
We were only 9 months away from TTC, but our plans have changed. The date has been pushed back to 2011. TBH, i think its for the best. And we may only be adding 6 - 12 months onto the original date of July 2010.

It is purely for my career. I graduate in July next year and feel i should be in a job for atleast 6 months to a year. And then hopefully i will get better maternity pay and benefits etc.

But don't feel bad, because i really don't see this later date as a bad thing :)
I feel good about it, and i still get to look forward to my wedding and honeymoon :happydance: PLUS i have my niece, and two of my close friends are pregnant so there are no shortage of babies to spoil!

I'll still be around BnB though!

Know how you feel! I didn't get on teacher training this year, so mine's pushed back an extra year to 2011/2012! It is for the best and it'll be more rewarding and stress free :D x

well done on choosing your date hon :) i agree, i'm sure it will work out better for you :D xx

Hey Darling,

Sounds like you are in the same boat as me. I graduate July 2010, and feel the same way. Im not really wanting a huge career, but I do want the benefits that working brings, just so it can make things more comfortable for us and so that I have something I can go back to once bubs has grown up a bit.

Well done on waiting... Looks like we'll be trying around the same time!! :thumbup:

xxxx
:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"