Changes after the pill

Sapph

Reaction score
I came off the pill a year ago. I was on it for a year. Since coming off it, my periods have been much shorter than they used to be. Before I went on the pill, they were five days. Now, they are only three days. I'm worried this means something is wrong, cos when I read up on the pill, it said that one of the ways it stops you getting pregnant is by making the lining of your womb too thin for an egg to implant.

But i would have thought that after a year, I'd be back to normal?

I haven't been ttc for a year. Just five months.

I came of the pill at xmas and my first one was heavy. Im on my third 1 since then and now they start of with spotting first which they never used to. Mine are much lighter now too. I wouldnt worry yourself with this and just be thankful we don't have heavy periods.:hugs:

everyone is different. It can take a healthy couple up to a year to fall pregnant, just keep havin fun trying cos it will happen. Fingers x
:hug:

I was on pill for 7 years and now mine periods are over the place it must take time to get out of system

I've been off the pill for 3 months and my periods are shorter than they were as well.
I'm just going with the fact that although the average length for a period is 5 days, anything from 3-8 is still classed as normal.

Good luck x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->