Changing bag opinions please :)

alibaba24

Reaction score
Hi ladies, well iv been pretty good at budgeting and not buying anything too fancy or expensive for me or bub this pregnancy but i have to admit i totally love the myleen klass baby changing bag out of mothercare and OH says he will buy me it!! :thumbup: what do you guys think of it? Is it 2 expensive? I know it probably is because its Baby K but i just love it :happydance: b nice to get treated to something fancy!

heres the link any opinion welcome

https://www.mothercare.com/Baby-K-c...ng=UTF8&m=A2LBKNDJ2KZUGQ&n=161617031&mcb=core

xxx

thats lovely!! i say get it! most of you money is going to be spent on the baby when shes here so why not treat youself now! your carrying that little baby for 9 months and it aint easy! so do it!! my changin bag was £58 from mamas and papas!! ridiculous but i absolutly love it! and it matches my pram! so i say go for it you deserve it!! :thumbup:

Personally I dont love it, but it's your choice and you'll be the one carrying it around.
Just bare in mind it'll be the thing that holds dirty nappies, milk, sicky bibs and jars of baby food.

I've got this one, https://www.mothercare.com/Phil-Ted...ing=UTF8&m=A2LBKNDJ2KZUGQ&n=42764041&mcb=core but it was donated second hand along with the pram by a family member.

I have got that one and I love it. Bags are very indivdual things, at the end of the day if you like it then go for it.

Oooh I love it!! Go for it!! Although it's really putting me off my Boots freebie.....

mine was free with the travel system ... lol ... i would of loved a girlier one but then i have to think that OH will be using it from time to time aswell.... so we just stuck to the freebie.. i also have the free boots one as a back up . lol. every penny counts ey! lol

If you like it, go for it! It doesn't even look like a diaper bag. I was going to go super cheap on mine but then ended up finding one I really liked on ebay brand new that, even though I spent more than I had planned, I got for almost half the cost it retails for!

Your the only one using it so if you like it, you should get it! :)

Well I say if that is what you want to splash out on, go for it :) It will be with you all the time for the next few years so you may as well. I am personally staying cheap (altough I would love a yummy mummy one :() But I can see the point. Go for it hun :thumbup:

If you like it get it! You deserve a treat after 10 months ( and the rest!) of doing the hardest job in the world! It is really nice, I personally wouldn't get it but then everyone's tastes are different!

I'm being completely selfish now until bubs arrives, and if people think I'm being lazy then tough! I've had enough to do over the last few months and plenty more to do too!
BUY BUY BUY!

I have to confess...I have two changing bags...the free one from boots (it's free you can't say no!) and a super expensive leather one for nice trips out etc which will double as a handbag later when I no longer need a changing bag... I say GO FOR IT! You'll be carrying it round for ages so you should have one you like xx

ooooh i totally LOVE it! It looks like a handbag!!

I (well my fiance) spent £65 on my pink lining yummy mummy bag and i think its worth every penny!!! :happydance:

I've literally just recieved that exact changing bag from mothercare
this morning! :haha:

Its gorgeous! :thumbup:
It's only hickup is that the changing mat that comes with it is a little
on the small side. Other than that, it's gorgeous and so practical!
The inside is waterproof and everything! :)

xXx

i love that bag! i say go for it! i always like a nice changing bag, currently have a couple of yummy mummy bags, and love them!
and i too adore the baby k, quite sad maddi's too big for most of it now :blush:

LEOPARD PRINT........SOLD.
get it get it get it get it x

I like it :thumbup:. I was considering that one. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back