Changing bag - your bag or babies bag?

Mines a grey/black with a bright green inside. It's neither because we're having a boy or because its neutral.
I love the bright green so yeah, I'd say its for me lol.

We've got a bag that will suit hubby or I and its got lots of different compartments and has a built in changing mat which I really liked:

https://www.bababing.com/shop/products/daytripperdeluxe.htm

babies bag :) i dont carry much crap around with me for myself so il just put my phone purse and anything else in babies bag :)

I never bothered with an actual diaper bag, I just use a messenger bag OH already had that is black and grey, so that OH can carry it around too. Often I would just put a few diapers and a small packet of wipes in my purse as I was breastfeeding I really didn't need to carry much stuff around with me.

I've got the same as cocosianelle. I'm not a fan of the yummy mummy/pink lining bags, prefer something plain. Also, we thought about getting one for me and one for him, but I'm fairly certain that once she's here, we won't want to bother taking everything out of one and into the other, just increases the chance of forgetting something!!

I've got two!

One is the very boring, neutral Boots freebie that DH will keep in the car for when were all out together or he's out with bubs.

I've also got my "mums bag" which I made which is a bit girlier (too girly for OH apparently!) but also goes with the cosytoes I made for the pram. Thats the one I'll use when I'm on my own with bubs while OH is at work.

13251_10152863124390298_1959051628_n.jpg

I've got something more neutral that matches in with the pram. In fact, I was really surprised that my OH bought me the bag for my birthday....I didn't think he had it in him to go and choose a nice baby bag!! x

I see it more as my own. My mom got me a diaper bag for my baby shower, I love the IU Hoosiers so she ordered one with their logo on it. For Father's Day, I'm getting my husband a Green Bay Packers diaper bag off Amazon and saying it's from Aisling. Maybe I'll put a bottle of whiskey in it for him lol.

GREAT IDEA!! I should totally do this!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->