Charley horse - early pregnancy sign?

suzan

Reaction score
I have been having Charley horse!
If you dont know what it is then check it here https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charley_horse

Charley horse refers to leg cramp/pain.

I have been having that since 3dpo from time to time. I usually have this before AF. I still have 1 week to go.. Has anyone heard if this could be a sign?:cloud9:

I dont know if its a sign, but I had a HORRIABLE one on Friday night, I had to jump out of bed on one leg and step on my foot to get it to loosen, was no fun :(

thats weird because ive had weird sensation in my calves/legs today and a couple of days ago hmm...i thought maybe it was a random sign or maybe its the cold weather!lol

It's usually a sign that you're not drinking enough water so drink up and see if that helps :)

Water?!? No one drinks water like I do!!!!!! :wacko:

how strange never heard of this before, fingers crossed it is a sign for you. is it just in your legs ? I had a sore arm yesterday by my elbow all around the arm it felt like it was bruised it really hurt, I kept looking for a bruise it was so strange there was nothing there!probably something totally different lol

It is a light cramp, well, not really a cramp, but I feel my legs are kindda hurting from thigh to toes. It feels as if they are tired and as if I was having a run. I usually have it a day before AF arrives and its a sign that it will arrive and BUM AF is there. But I think this is weird for me to have it from 3dpo all the way till now and feel it from time to time, though there would be a possibility that AF is like poking me and trying to me open my eyes and stop making hopes bec she is on her way.

I dont know what to think.

I have never heard of "Charley horse"
Hope it is a sign for you

Sinead

Its when the muscle *usualy calf/ankle for me* like lock up and my foot points down and it hurts SO BAD. Def not a light cramping for me.

hmm strange. Well just rest with your feet up and maybe do some calf stretches before bed.

Good luck!

I've heard that a lack of potassium will cause charley horses, eating a banana is supposed to help

I've heard that a lack of potassium will cause charley horses, eating a banana is supposed to help

That is exactly what I was going to say :)

Suzan, try not to read too much into things...Now that you are TTCing, you will notice things more with your body. Reading into each and every twing will only drive you Nuts!:hugs:Trust me, This time last year I was the same way.

:dust: Best of luck ;) I hope you get your BFP soon!

I have been eating bananas for the past couple of days as I also read about that but still I have the leg pain..!

Only time will decide if its really as symptom though i am not putting hope

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->