Charlie For a Girl. Need Middle name.

leilarenae

Reaction score
We have decided on Sebastian James for a boy and we like the name Charlie for a boy....any idea for middle names??

oh i like that sis!!! i love the name charlie you could name her charlie elizabeth haha!!

you could just name your kid Leila Renae.... sister I found you too but I don't know how to send messages yet!

there is alot about this site i haven't figured out yet either..but you need a picture and a ticker..your posts look boring lol...

I don't want to sound like a bitch, but... from a girl who grew up with a boy's name, it kinda sucked... My name is Kori, and I always got bugged, because it's typically a boys name - just with different spellings.

:shrug:
Just a random strangers point of view.

:flower:

Is Charlie the name or a nickname? I think it's more of a nickname- Like Charlotte be her name, and you call her Charlie. I would hate to have the name Charlie as a girl ...

I like Rose, Faith, Hope, Mae, Faye.

Charlie is one of our top choices for a girl too, we love it!!! We are also thinking of spelling Charley. But it will be Charlie/ey Elizabeth if we choose it :) Our other choices are Tinley, Riley or Camryn :)

Charlie is one of our top choices for a girl too, we love it!!! We are also thinking of spelling Charley. But it will be Charlie/ey Elizabeth if we choose it :) Our other choices are Tinley, Riley or Camryn :)

Yea we haven't discussed spelling yet but I wanted to do something unique with it. We like Riley alot too! We talked about that today.

Yea we haven't discussed spelling yet but I wanted to do something unique with it. We like Riley alot too! We talked about that today.

Riley was our top name but then last week they released the top names for 2010 in the US and Riley was #15 for a girl so now we don't think we'll use it :( But we really love it!! I think Tinley Elizabeth is our #1 for now. Good luck finding a middle name!

We have decided on Sebastian James for a boy and we like the name Charlie for a boy....any idea for middle names??

you could use Charlie Jasmin (any way you wanna spell it) or Charlie Rose or for some thing dif insted of Rose i like Roza :happydance: just an idea hehe

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->