Charlie For a Girl. Need Middle name.

We are having a charlie girl!! Charlie Louise for us! It would have been Charlie Lewis for a boy! Just love the name. :happydance:

Charlie Belle
Charlie Lou
Charlie Jade
Charlie Faye
Charlie Mae
Charlie Raine
Charlie Sienna
Charlie Eleanor
Charlie Amelie
Charlie Sophia
Charlie Amelia
Charlie Eloise
Charlie Beth

x

he's not really into any specific names. I like raine and sophia. I'm gonna talk to him about those when he gets home!

My friend spells her name Charlee (if you are looking for an usual spelling?)
Charlee Ann?
Charlee Mae?
Charlee Jay?
xx

Whoa! That's what we're naming our boy (if we have one) and I looooove the name Charlie (trying to sell DH on it). I think pairing it with a girly middle name is key. I was thinking Charlie Mae or Charlie Rose. You have good taste in names!! LOL

I LOVE Charlie for a girl, but maybe you should consider naming her Charlotte and calling her Charlie for short? Just an idea.

As for middle names:

Layla
Grace
Nicole
Ella

I agree. I was going to name Charlotte and call her Charlie just in case she wasn't thrilled with having a boys name.

So far our favorite is Charlie Rayne. We are keeing Charlie for sure but the middle name might change as we keep looking.

Yipee!...Rayne (Raine) was one of my suggestions...Charlie Rayne is so cute!!

x

I agree. Charlie Rayne is great :thumbup:

I love it too! Great name!

I like a diff spelling to make it more girly tho

Charlee Rayne

Or maybe

Charlee Rayna? (Raina, Reina)

I also love Charlotte, nn. Charlee (that way she has options as she gets older)

Well unfortunately we can't use the name Rayne because my best friend's middle name is Rae and when I told her the name she said it's after her Rae-ne. We have agreed not to name it after anybody. Well crap, this makes me sad because we really liked Rayne. Every name we come up with someone is like "OMG you are naming it after me." It's frustrating. I just hope it's a boy so I can keep Sabastian James. lol.

Damn! lol. will keep thinking for ya.... :flower:

How about Charlie Cheyenne?

I love the name Charlie for a girl, but DH said NO! So if we do have a girl the next time her name will be Avery.

Sherman says Charlee Avarian...haha its different and is not named after anyone!!

We are have picked Charlie as a unisex name for our baby :)

Charlie William for :blue:

and Charlie Aine for :pink: although she will be registered and christened Charlotte :)

How about (sorry for any repeats):

Charlie Reese
Charlie Bea
Charlie Blaise
Charlie Quinn
Charlie Shea
Charlie Brae
Charlie Bliss
Charlie Noelle
Charlie Fawn
Charlie Bree
Charlie Rye