Charlotte Church Preggers Again?

polo_princess

♥ Brookes Mummy ♥
Reaction score
"we're all going to London to buy Heat magazine" :rofl:

Just read that Charlotte Church is preggers AGAIN!! I didnt think it was nine months since she had her little girl?

Yeh she had Ruby in September I think

How sad am I knowing that lol

Is she reli .. i read in a mag a few weeks ago that she was and it showed a picture then a week later in a diff mag they had the exact same picture saying she is loosing weight perfectly!! strange lol

I've heard that too! she will have the same age gap that I have between my first two lo's :thumbup:

i bought closer magazine today and apparently she is 14weeks pregnant! good on her and congrats - don't think i could have two babies so close to each other!

Christine
X

It said she admitted it but you never know with these gossip mags!!

i bought closer magazine today and apparently she is 14weeks pregnant! good on her and congrats - don't think i could have two babies so close to each other!

Christine
X

I would if i had her money!! Wouldnt have to worry about going to work, the bills etc....could get a cleaner to clean the house...just spend quality time bringing up your children....some have all the luck!

now please dont hold this against me, i am a completely sane person :wacko: i just checked her website and yes she says she is up the duff again!!! i would like to clarify i have never been on her website before!!!!!

since been preggo i have developed an obsession with pregnant celebs, anyone else? just me then.........:rofl:

xxxxxxx

Oh a lot of people have their children close together :) maybe she wants like 5 or 6 kids LOL

now please dont hold this against me, i am a completely sane person :wacko: i just checked her website and yes she says she is up the duff again!!! i would like to clarify i have never been on her website before!!!!!

since been preggo i have developed an obsession with pregnant celebs, anyone else? just me then.........:rofl:

xxxxxxx

yes :'D i asked my friend the other week if jamie lynne spears had had her baby yet! She was like :rofl: i dont know

im a saddo too....and Jamie Lynn Spears had a baby girl called Maddie 4 days ago

Yep she is, It's been in Daily Mirror recently.. Heat.. Reveal :lol: She wants a boy this time round or so the paper & mag's say. Fair play too her. I don't think I could get pregnant 9 months after giving birth. :eek:

When i read this in the papers at the weekend my first thought was
"Are you nuts!!"

even if i had charl's money i still wouldn't want to babies so close to each other. prior to getting preggers we were really keen to have another one after this one quickly. however, i have had a pretty lousy pregnancy due to awful fatigue and morning sickness the first & second tri, endless thrushes, indigestion, infections, blood pressure problems, breathing problems, the list goes on......i could not go through this again so soon and care for a small baby. but each to their own!

Christine
XXX

xxxxxxx

Wats that website? :blush: Joke!! :rofl:

xxxxxxx

Ha ha ha me too i keep trying to find pics to see their bumps (stalker? :blush:)

yeah i heard that too!

xxxxxxx
lol not just you brockie, me too! been googling!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->