Charlotte Church Preggers Again?

even if i had charl's money i still wouldn't want to babies so close to each other. prior to getting preggers we were really keen to have another one after this one quickly. however, i have had a pretty lousy pregnancy due to awful fatigue and morning sickness the first & second tri, endless thrushes, indigestion, infections, blood pressure problems, breathing problems, the list goes on......i could not go through this again so soon and care for a small baby. but each to their own!

Christine
XXX

She can afford a nanny to help remember :( we can't. I don't know if I'd want one even if I had loads of money

I just cant get over that its already been 9 months since she had her little girl!! where the hell did that time go!!

I just cant get over that its already been 9 months since she had her little girl!! where the hell did that time go!!

you'll be saying the same about your pregnancy in december - it feels like forever at the beginning but it flies by - bit scary.

Aww, I like Charlotte Church. And I think it's great that she didn't jump on the celebrity bandwagon of making loadsa public appearances and losing tons of weight rapidly after the birth so that she could fit back in her skinny jeans in a few weeks! She just seemed to shun the public limelight and concentrate on being a good Mum to her little girl. Congrats to her. :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->