Charlotteee is doing the Cambridge Diet. Here goes Journal!

Charlotteee

Married Mum/Stepmum of 4
Reaction score
Right looks like i better start this eh?

Start Weight: 11.8 stone
Goal: 9.5 stone
BMI: 26.68

I want to lose around two stone.
I had the implant and that made me eat and eat, and since my miscarriage i'm comfort eating :cry:
I neeed to stop, i have stretch marks and everything. I'll post pics of them tonight, and i need your advice on how to make them fade quicker. I thought pics might help you see how bad they are, and also its for my benefit :) so i can see the transformation :happydance:
Im glad im finally doing something!!

I think my style of doing this is going to be, eat healthier, drink LOTS of water and spend a hell of a long time on the wii fit!

Happy weightloss journey girls!! xx

Good luck hun. The stretchies will fade to nothing soon enough, I promise cos they're not even bad at all just really minor :hugs: What sort of healthy eating are you gonna do? Just watch the fat/calories?

Okay so i've done some excerises on wii fit. Just a bit of yoga but its a start. Im soo happy with myself :happydance:

Just need to learn how to cook now!! :rofl:

Well im gonna cut out all the crisps and chocolate, and attempt to become a master chef in the kitchen. Eat things like meat which i hardly eat and salads and sandwiches for tea xx

So last night i did 35 mins of excerise on wii fit. Mainly jogging and hula hooping which is good for your waist.

Breakfast: Toast.
Dinner: Chicken Salad Sandwich.

Don't know what to have for tea yet :dohh:
xxx

Tea: Ham Salad Sandwich and salt and vinegar Walkers.
Excerise so far tonight, a bit of yoga and 15mins jogging.

Weighed myself, i've put 1lb on!!! HOW!!

lol oh hun thats pants you put it on, sometimes fat turns to muscle....keep at it..Im on a diet too and bloody starving right now :(

Weigh yourself first thing in the morning naked before you eat and drink :hugs: You can lose/put on 3lbs a day depending on the time of day and if uv just ate etc etc so always weigh in in the morning!

Im going to have to start doing that me thinks!
I wasn't impressed. Im not gonna weigh tonight. I'll weigh tomorrow so i can see more of a difference!!
Well don't know whats for lunch today. Im sure i'll tell you all later :D xx

Okay, so lunch today was a chicken ceasar wrap, and for tea we had breaded chicken fillets carrot and mash - i know that doesn't sound to healthy but for me its a big deal, i NEVER have meals like that. I just usually eat junk x

Okay so i havent really kept up with this.

Started the cambridge diet today and start weight was 11st 13lb

Had original porride this morning :sick:
Im starving right now. Had one pint of water. 3.5 to go!
And i cant wait for dinner. Not that my shake is gonna fill me up. Banana time XD

Just keep drinking - really helps with the hunger. Then it just sort of becomes normal to drink so much

Well the banana shake kinda tasted of fish :haha:
Wasnt that good tbh. 2 pints of water done :thumbup:

i agree it does tast of fish lol have you tried the chocolate - its a lot better!

are you on day 2 ? i had a splitting headache for 2 days, but feeling ok today

Day 1. I just got home. Im so hungry but im gonna try and wait a little longer before having my third meal x

Im on day 4, and for some reason feel starving today.. i normally have mine at 12oclock 3 & 6
how you feeling today? x

I've quit :haha:

I had a sandwich at dinner. Im just gonna join the gym and lose weight that way. Good luck though hun xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->