CHART EXPERTS help!

ardum

Reaction score
https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/297be0

Is my chart promising or not? My last AF was August 10, I didn't start tempting until the 21st :blush: didn't know a lot about tempting until I found this site.

I quit the pills on the 7th, had withdrawal bleeding on the 10th until the 16th and started :sex: every night (except maybe once). Last Sunday there was a little pinkish blood in a sea of white when I wiped. Today, I am experiencing some kind of stabbing pain in my left ovary (comes and goes) and then when I went pee I discovered EWCM.

Please help explain my chart to me as I am very very confused! Chart said I ovulated, but today, I feel like Im just ovulating what with the pain and the ewcm.

ALSO, I used to be on a 28 days cycle, so i am expecting AF in 4-5 more days. but chart says im only 6DPO???

The dotted lines on your chart are because FF isn't sure if you've OV'd or not. You had some higher temps for 3 days, so it's put tentative crosshairs on your chart. As days go on and you put in more info it is possible that FF will reevaluate your chart and change the OV date based on new information.

do you temp at the same time every day right when you wake up..before you do anything else?

yes I do temp everyday at 5am before i get out of bed. =)

i would agree with ff seems u ovd on cd19 and r 6dpo and i wud start to test 10dpo du bed round cd19?? xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->