Chart Experts! Or non experts! 10dpo what do ya think?

BabeAwait

Hubby & Me <3
Reaction score
:hi: Hey ladies! So I use FF to chart (link in my siggy) and I'm wondering what you think? This is my second cycle off bcp. I got off the pill on November 1st. I have been diagnosed with pcos. My last luteal phase was only 6 days and temps were low.
I do feel like I had an implantation dip on 6dpo. FF is saying my chart is triphasic in my pregnancy monitor. What do you think are the chances my body is playing a cruel joke and I'm not going to get a :bfp: soon? I am very nervous while waiting for a reasonable day to test :wacko: This is my first cycle TTC and I've never been pregnant.

Second line?

Attachments

• CYMERA_20150206_102135.jpg
    CYMERA_20150206_102135.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 13
I am very sad to report that I have suffered from a chemical pregnancy today. I will be absent from bnb for a while to grieve. The past four days have been the happiest and scariest time of my life. I will continue to update in the future in my ttc journal when the time is right.

I'm so sorry for your loss! Chemicals are hard. :( I hope you recovery quickly and feel better soon. :hug:

Hi, I'm here to offer you some hope. I have been diagnosed with having PCOS and have been living with it for over 10ys. I suffered a MMC back in 2008 and fell with my daughter soon after. I now have two children. .
I know it's devastating for you but know there is a rainbow after a storm. I wish you all the best xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->