Chart reading confusion! Help!!! Experienced charters please.

MrsKitty

Reaction score
So first full month charting.....yes I am confused! I had my positive opk yesterday and today my temperatures have risen, ovufriend says I have not ovulated?? Can someone advise, I am still not sure even after reading and comparing charts :dohh: Thank you. x

:wave: Anyone? maybe it will show after another temperature change? :wacko:

I think mine took 3 days to confirm ovulation. I think it needs to see a sustained rise in temps before confirming.

I think mine took 3 days to confirm ovulation. I think it needs to see a sustained rise in temps before confirming.
Thank you so much for your reply! I was thinking it was just me. :) I am guessing I ovulated yesterday/today from opk's but I believe they only tell you that you have had the hormone surge.

you have to have 3 days of temp rise for it to confirm ovulation

Thanks! Fingers crossed I get them. Do I need to look out for any changes in temperature after that? I mean what should happen after that? :wacko:

Thanks! Fingers crossed I get them. Do I need to look out for any changes in temperature after that? I mean what should happen after that? :wacko:

your temps should stay above your coverline until af gets here or the day before af comes when it will usually drop below coverline

i'd use ff.
my ovufriend says I haven't ovulated but ff has put my ovulation to 3 days ago. I also use countdown to pregnancy which goes on all of your ovulation symptoms like cm temp and opk

i'd use ff.
my ovufriend says I haven't ovulated but ff has put my ovulation to 3 days ago. I also use countdown to pregnancy which goes on all of your ovulation symptoms like cm temp and opk
I think I will, I am pretty sure I must of ovulated as opk and temp rise last three days but it still says I have not and now I am confused as to how many days past ovulation I really am! Thanks :)

you can set your ovulation date on it, if you go to the day you think you ovulated in the box where you write all your temps and everything at the bottom corner it says something about advanced ovulation detection, you can change it there for that cycle

I would say hun you O'd on CD12 (the positive opk + eggwhite cm + temp rise). You need to wait around 3 days for Ovufriend to confirm your ovulation. In my case ovufriend is very accurate, so would wait another day and you get crosshairs. I would say that now you are 2 dpo!
The only thing is that I see that you changed the time you take your temp a few days before your temp rise - next time try not to change it during your fertile days it may mislead you..FX!

I would say hun you O'd on CD12 (the positive opk + eggwhite cm + temp rise). You need to wait around 3 days for Ovufriend to confirm your ovulation. In my case ovufriend is very accurate, so would wait another day and you get crosshairs. I would say that now you are 2 dpo!
The only thing is that I see that you changed the time you take your temp a few days before your temp rise - next time try not to change it during your fertile days it may mislead you..FX!

Thank you Clara! I did put the info into FF and found it the same and when I played about with it I found that if my temperature stays the same or rises it will show tomorrow. My time changed the last few days as I woke up bursting for the toilet lol! (tmi) I have my alarm set normally. Thank you for your help, I really did not find it any clearer reading up or looking at other charts :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->