Chart Stalker Thread - Add Your Chart & Chat

i really dont know whats going on,temp dropped this morning so ff took away my lines,have discarded it in hope its a dud temp as i think i was tossing and turning as i felt tired this morning,will see how it goes and if my temp continues to drop then i'll put it back in :?

loulou1980 said:
i really dont know whats going on,temp dropped this morning so ff took away my lines,have discarded it in hope its a dud temp as i think i was tossing and turning as i felt tired this morning,will see how it goes and if my temp continues to drop then i'll put it back in :?

anyone any ideas :?

Sorry hunny been loosing my red posts all day! ](*,)

Its possible FF will put those bold lines back & will be based over the next handful of temps - has happened to me, infact they totally disappeared for 2/3 days!

I wouldn't like to say what the possibilities could be but I think you know them anyway just depends what this cycle has done for you after a wonky start!

:dust:

Tomorrows temp will be interesting x

temps back up and ive put yesterdays temp in and its gave me my lines,

i know what it can mean,but i will not imagine symptoms,i will not imagine symptoms :lol: :lol:

i dont know whats going on,but ive only bd twice this cycle as we havent had a chance and ive been spotting etc

loulou1980 said:
i know what it can mean,but i will not imagine symptoms,i will not imagine symptoms :lol: :lol:
:rofl:

Good luck Lou :dust:

Doctor today said "you've more than likely just not ovulated"...

i was like.... :shock: "so you're not even going to do a urine test or blood test??"...

"no no, you'll get them when you see the gynecologist" (in 8 weeks)

:cry:

Day 28 & I'm spotting!

Maybe my thoughts were not right - Sore boobies for most of a week or more & the last 2 months none! I'm also in mild pain which I've not had *this exact feeling* for a long time! I kept my tests to show Imi :rofl: so I don't appear bonkers :rofl: saying that I have never trusted the cheaper tests in my circumstances.

So heres to the new year & new plans ~ us going private & moving home to start again :wine:

stephsnugglebuggle said:
Doctor today said "you've more than likely just not ovulated"...

i was like.... :shock: "so you're not even going to do a urine test or blood test??"...

"no no, you'll get them when you see the gynecologist" (in 8 weeks)

:cry:
Thats surprises me :| Relax until the new year hun then I hope the 8 weeks flys in for you x

Surprises me too, my doc did blood tests and it was from those that i got a referral to a gyne.

I have lines again :D

Well,

Im just back from the hospital - AG knows a bit more - after having a terrible bleed,

they've said it's possibly an early miscarriage or a very late and very heavy period, but we'll never know...

*Hugs*

Nice couple of cold drinks hunny & relax x

Just got the laptop in bed with me,laptop, TV, some sweets and a pot of tea,

the odd sob now and then

Oh hunny :hugs:

I was suggesting something stronger though :wink:

Chin up the best you can x

I now have a digital thermometre thanks to my lovely DH, so now i can chart properly. Here's my chart:

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/17b9b0

Hope you feel better soon steph :hugs:

Nope, on top of yesterdays events my OH told me he'd slept with someone else twice, needless to say we were up till about 5 talking that through and then i was wired to the ceiling...

merry christmas eve lol

:shock: OMG hun

Have you sorted it? I mean have you killed him because thats how I'd solve that problem :shock:

Are you ok? Silly question? :shock:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->