Chart Stalkers Group

Well im always hot so im glad my tablets dont give me hot flashes :rofl:

I actually think i am going to O today on CD16 my OPK was still positive this morning (not as glaringly positive as yesterday but still a definately positive) with fmu and my temp hasnt gone up yet, and when i look back at last month when i thought i O'd on CD15 it was actually CD16 :dohh: anyways i have had lots of :sex: so im well and truely covered, will get one last session in tonight and hopefully my temp will start to go up tomorrow morning.

not 100% sure when i o'd due to having a cold i tested monday BFN and yesterday BFN maybe in a week or so i aint had AF since MC yet x

Good luck that girl.

Sarah I don't mind the hot flashes they keep me warm. I took my temp today then came to record it and a must have hit the button cause it beeped and my temp was gone. So who knows what it was. At least it wasn't right before O that it happened.

I am off to get my eyes tested in about 20 mins, woohoo.

Yes very lucky that didnt happen at O time, it would annoy me all day though not knowing :rofl:

So are you back from having your eyes tested yet??

I got my temp rise this morning so 1dpo for me, another 2ww begins.

yay for the tww sarah, hope this is your last one! :dust:

OH yes I did, I need reading glasses, I mean he said I don't have to have them but it makes it easier. I got some really nice funky ones.

Yay for funky glasses lol How you feeling now your tablets are finished?

Im 2dpo and bored! :wacko:

i love funky glasses but they so don't suit me! my reading glasses are the ones with the barely there frames, i can't wear the cool chunky ones!

I am still feeling bloated with bad headaches, keep getting hot flashes to so hopefully they will pass soon. They are funky glasses but not chunky, I look terrible in most glasses these ones are colourful with no frame portion on the bottom of the lense. I can't wait to get them, and they look good if my hairs is up which is mostly always is.

yay for crosshairs sarahM :wohoo:

ooh they sound nice kelly :)

i do not know what is going on with me at the moment, so confused :wacko: i have shadows (think they are evaps on hpts) and my temp went up this morning :wacko:

That's quite a nice rise Mrs_N.....could it be ovulation? Did you :sex: around that time?

oh wow i wonder if it is ovulation, interesting thought there sarahM! if so we have only :sex: once in the window of opportunity - I was on nights last week.
Looks like dh will be getting some tonight just in case! :rofl:

I cant make much out cause you didn't temp the whole time but I would go with possible ovulation to, I would still be thinking about those shadows but if there is no colour to them they should be evaps. Get to it mrs N!

good luck on next month! At least you are looking forward to the action of baby making.

Ok done reading like a gazillion pages of boredom! Now on to 3 more classes of power point slides and I am done the note taking!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->