Chart Stalkers Group

i'm a rookie stage of BBTing. I hope that i can get my chart added. i'm on CD4 now idk if my temps are normal. AF looks like she'll be leaving sometime today or tmw.

here's my link: https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/23b9d5

I hope we do catch it. Unlikely but it would be a nice surprise. How are you today mrs N? Any new news about AF or lines?

Im back :) had a great couple of days on Moreton Island Wild Dolphin Resort, i went quad biking, sand taboggining, got massaged, hand feed dolphins and went snorkling, it was great:).......down to the 1ww now :wohoo:

glad you had a nice time!
I am now thinking I did ov at the weekend, temps fit with that if you look at the overlay. I've done an override on ff as it's not recognising it, probably because of the lack of data

Yay mrs n! When are you testing again?

I got an almost positive opk today so will get one tomorrow and should ov by friday!!!!! Earliest ever at 16dpo thanks to the clomid.

i'm a rookie stage of BBTing. I hope that i can get my chart added. i'm on CD4 now idk if my temps are normal. AF looks like she'll be leaving sometime today or tmw.

here's my link: https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/23b9d5

Hi,

Welcome and your chart has been added. I'm sure there are other people that I have forgotten to add. Can you PM me if you want your chart added.

Actually I was wondering if someone else would like to open a new chart stalkers thread as there are a lot of people that don't post anymore on here and also I don't come on to the thread nearly enough to put the right amount of time into maintaining it.

Any takers?

How is everyone?

I can't do it leelee, I don't have time!!!! nor do I know how. Maybe sarah can? She is online frequently? It sucks that there are only a few of us left without our bfps.

There are quite a lot of new people though and that adds a bit of freshness to the board. It is stale at the moment cos I can't update all the time.

It is just a matter of setting up a new thread and me posting a link on the first page to direct people to the new group.

Nevermind - maybe Sarah, Mrs N or someone new will set up a new thread.

How are you?

Hey girls, i can do it if you like, im pretty much on here 24/7 :rofl: if everyone is ok with it, just let me know and i will do one :)

I am alright. Not fine or great. But surviving everything.

How are you?

I am alright. Not fine or great. But surviving everything.

How are you?

Sorry you are feeling a bit ughh at the moment. What is the latest for you?

I am good. Had a bit of a fright with pains at the weekend but it turned out to be a UTI so am on antibiotics for that.

Sarah - if you want to start a new thread and post a link on here then we can all move over to it!

That's a nice dip on your chart today, are your opk's getting close to being super positive?

I've been pretty good, although i have to go back to work next week after being off for 2 weeks :cry: im on the count down to testing now, almost 8dpo.

I will start a new chart stalkers thread tomorrow.

I am rooting for you SarahMelissa! Could that be implantation around the 5th??? I cannont wait for you to test! You deserve this so much! :dust:

That's a nice dip on your chart today, are your opk's getting close to being super positive?

I've been pretty good, although i have to go back to work next week after being off for 2 weeks :cry: im on the count down to testing now, almost 8dpo.

I will start a new chart stalkers thread tomorrow.

Your chart looks great SarahM!

hope your temps continue upwards sarahm :dust:
will look out for the new thread :)

Thanks so much girls :hugs:

Ok here is the link to the new thread i just started, how do you make it a sticky one up the top though??

https://www.babyandbump.com/ttc-bud...stalkers-group-come-stalk-us.html#post3251138

so sorry dear :hug:
You WILL get that :bfp: your wishing for! I just know it! :friends:

This group is inactive now come join us in the brand new chart stalkers group.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->