Chart Stalkers Group

I'm definitely a chart stalker so I might as well share my chart with other fellow stalkers.

Question for you gals. I'm leaving tomorrow night on vacation, so I'll be attempting to sleep on the plane (9 1/2 hour overnight flight). Should I even bother trying to temp for that day? What would you do? I figure I'll bring my bbt and temp best I can during the rest of the week, but I think it would be awkward to try and take my temp on the plane.

Question for you gals. I'm leaving tomorrow night on vacation, so I'll be attempting to sleep on the plane (9 1/2 hour overnight flight). Should I even bother trying to temp for that day? What would you do? I figure I'll bring my bbt and temp best I can during the rest of the week, but I think it would be awkward to try and take my temp on the plane.

Hi Seity,

It depends on whether you think you will sleep or not? I don't don't sleep on planes so I wouldn't bother but it's up to you.

Lucky you, off on hols. Are you off for long?

You're still on cd6 so if you choose not to temp, I don't think it will affect your chart, unless you usually O very early.

You're still on cd6 so if you choose not to temp, I don't think it will affect your chart, unless you usually O very early.

Oops, I think I was looking at another chart! Sorry!:blush:

I'm definitely a chart stalker so I might as well share my chart with other fellow stalkers.

You have been added Enid. That was a big temp rise for you this morning.

I know, it's weird. I even thought I still had hope for this cycle, but I have started spotting now, so I think I'm out anyway:sad1:

Oh no, sorry to hear that. That was me last Sunday. It is disheartening to get AF. I hope it is implantation bleeding rather than AF.

BKLove, how are you not POAS already!? Looking really good.

Enid--nice recovery rise today. FX that was a late dip and you're on way to BFP.

Seity, personally, I wouldn't worry about the flight day. FF will connect the dots and average out what the temp likely was on the missing day.

We've got such nice charts to stalk here. :happydance:

:wave: leelee

Thanks for letting me know about the new thread. Please could you add my chart.

Thanks x

Thanks x

No problem, you have been added. Your chart is staying at a nice temp. When is AF supposed to be due?

I'm thinking it was the short lp that was the issue, but at the same time lord knows. We are still chugging along this cycle though, and I feel good once the temps don't drop. I haven't been spazing about testing because I don't want to see the bfn! I did test really early 7dpo (I haven't told anyone else this:blush:) and I think again at 11DPO but with the wrong stick, and at 12 DPO and got the :bfn: so i'm patiently waiting to test tomorrow, and if not in 2-3 more days. :hugs: ladies! ....I am going for a blood test today because of my m/c history so they can monitor things in the event I am preggers, but I did read if taken to early even that can be a false negative. We will see.

But keep on charting ladies! It really is cool to see and nerve racking around O and round AF time, but still good information to have.

I'm thinking it was the short lp that was the issue, but at the same time lord knows. We are still chugging along this cycle though, and I feel good once the temps don't drop. I haven't been spazing about testing because I don't want to see the bfn! I did test really early 7dpo (I haven't told anyone else this:blush:) and I think again at 11DPO but with the wrong stick, and at 12 DPO and got the :bfn: so i'm patiently waiting to test tomorrow, and if not in 2-3 more days. :hugs: ladies! ....I am going for a blood test today because of my m/c history so they can monitor things in the event I am preggers, but I did read if taken to early even that can be a false negative. We will see.

:hugs: and hope the blood test goes alright today. It is a great sign that your temp is still high. Am crossing my fingers for you. Let me know how you get on.

Thanks x

No problem, you have been added. Your chart is staying at a nice temp. When is AF supposed to be due?

.... thanks leelee! AF due (but not welcome :rofl:) Tues 31 Mar apparently, which will make my cycle 27 days, 2 whole days longer than ever woohoo! 9 dpo today, poas and BFN - still early tho I guess. Keep having some on/off light cramping, nausea every now and then too ... here's hoping. xx

I'm hoping for you to liittlemermaid! :hugs:

Fingers crossed for you BKlove! Your temps are looking really good. Let us know how it goes.

I am absolutely adiccted to charting, I even charted my pregnancy :rofl:
Do I qualify to join? :D

I'm first cycle post MC, so the charts a bit wacko this month, but we're still having a bit of a try :)

Welcome Dan-O. So sorry to hear of your loss. :hug:

We'd love to have you join the chart stalking--I'm sure Leelee will add you when she's back on line.

I am absolutely adiccted to charting, I even charted my pregnancy :rofl:
Do I qualify to join? :D

I'm first cycle post MC, so the charts a bit wacko this month, but we're still having a bit of a try :)

Hi Dan-o. Sorry to hear about your loss. I have added you to the list and look forward to stalking your chart!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->