Chart Stalkers Group

Welcome Dan-O. So sorry to hear of your loss. :hug:

We'd love to have you join the chart stalking--I'm sure Leelee will add you when she's back on line.

Hi Amerkiwi,

Just had a look at your chart. It's great that your CM and +OPK is corresponding with your temp rise. I hope mine is like that! I don't think I really get ECWM but have started to notice a difference in the different CM so maybe I will be able to tell this month.

I am absolutely adiccted to charting, I even charted my pregnancy :rofl:
Do I qualify to join? :D

I'm first cycle post MC, so the charts a bit wacko this month, but we're still having a bit of a try :)

Hi Dan-o. Sorry to hear about your loss. I have added you to the list and look forward to stalking your chart!

Yay! Thanks! :hugs:

BKlove???? Do we have our first :bfp: of the group ???? :yipee:

Leelee, looks like you're getting ready to build up to O!

My temps are a bit off this morning. Caught DH's cold so ended up waking up hourly, but FF still decided to give me solid cross hairs. Hoping for a more solid temp rise tomorrow.

Assuming FF is right, we BDed the day before and day of O! :happydance:

Hey girls hows every one doing, leelee yours is looking good, looks like O time soon for you :)

I'm on cd3 so i'm going to temp from the beginning this time x

Leelee, looks like you're getting ready to build up to O!

My temps are a bit off this morning. Caught DH's cold so ended up waking up hourly, but FF still decided to give me solid cross hairs. Hoping for a more solid temp rise tomorrow.

Assuming FF is right, we BDed the day before and day of O! :happydance:

Hiya,

Yes, my temps have gone very low alright. Had a negative OPK this afternoon though but will BD for good measure tonight in case O is on the way!

How does it feel to be in the 2WW! Can't wait to see how your charts progress. I am enjoying the pre 2WW and am having some wine!

Hey girls hows every one doing, leelee yours is looking good, looks like O time soon for you :)

I'm on cd3 so i'm going to temp from the beginning this time x

Hi Heidi,

Not sure what my temps are doing at the moment! Last month I didn't O until either CD17 or CD19 and had a negative OPK today but will BD every other day from now on and every day for 3 days when I get a positive on an OPK.

Look forward to looking at your chart as you progress along the cycle!

I am excited, but don't want to be crazy excited because we have to make it past the next few weeks, but I got a :bfp: this morning:) :happydance:

I am excited, but don't want to be crazy excited because we have to make it past the next few weeks, but I got a :bfp: this morning:) :happydance:

Congratulations BKLove! I'm so excited for you!! :dance:

Fingers crossed for a sticky bean and a H&H 9 months.

It's updated. The groups 1st :bfp:

So delighted for your Bklove. Glad your OH is being really positive as well!

Congrats thats great news!!:happydance::bfp:

Its weird being at the beginning of a cycle waiting for :witch: to leave i'm bored, i wanna get on with the baby mission!:happydance:

Your chart is looking promising, lets just hope ff sticks to their first decision this time :) xx

Hi all,

Well it looks like I might be O'ing very early in this cycle as I have EWCM today (nothing yesterday) and my temp went up a bit this morning. Am away with work tomorrow so will BD tonight and tomorrow morning. Got a - on the OPK but read through some forums and most say to trust your CM more than an OPK as it is easy to miss a surge.

How is everyone else getting on?

leelee- good plan!
Amerikiwi- thanks and keep it all crossed for me!
Heidi- I know that wanting to get it going feeling, it does suck having to wait! and I think temping makes it worse because your paying attention more.

Besides OPK's are you guys trying aything else? I used preseed this cycle along with opk's and we all know how that ended up:) And i'm on BComplex 100

leelee- good plan!
Amerikiwi- thanks and keep it all crossed for me!
Heidi- I know that wanting to get it going feeling, it does suck having to wait! and I think temping makes it worse because your paying attention more.

Besides OPK's are you guys trying aything else? I used preseed this cycle along with opk's and we all know how that ended up:) And i'm on BComplex 100

I am using preseed. I need to use it so that's why I am. Would love if I produced enough CM but I don't.

Any word re: your bloods yet?

still waiting on the dr to call me back

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back