• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Chart Stalkers Group

:happydance: Add me please

I've been not TTC for two months and now I'm back :happydance:

welcome back and happy charting. I'll bee watching! :)

Here's an interesting turn: FF took away my cross-hairs as temp dropped again this morning. It appears I may have had a fake-out O and am hoping the real thing comes soon. At least it's given me more time to BD before!

Leelee, we may enter the 2WW together!

Heidi, I also enjoy a nice glass of wine to relax during AF when I know it's safe to do so.

:wave: evening all!

BFN and a temp drop this morning!

However, in comparison, when my temped dropped at 11 dpo last month, it went below the coverline ... so Im rather hoping this is a better sign!

:witch: scheduled tomorrow :hissy: (stay away witchy witch!), so we will see how it goes I guess!

Little Mermaid,

Keep up hope. It's not over until :witch: is on full force. I've seen plenty of charts where temps drop near AF due date and then spike up afterwards.

Keep us posted. Hope AF stays away for you.

However, in comparison, when my temped dropped at 11 dpo last month, it went below the coverline ... so Im rather hoping this is a better sign!

:witch: scheduled tomorrow :hissy: (stay away witchy witch!), so we will see how it goes I guess!

Hi LittleM,

It's not too bad of a drop at all when it is compared to the rest of your chart. Fingers crossed Af doesn't turn up tomorrow!

Here's an interesting turn: FF took away my cross-hairs as temp dropped again this morning. It appears I may have had a fake-out O and am hoping the real thing comes soon. At least it's given me more time to BD before!

Heidi, I also enjoy a nice glass of wine to relax during AF when I know it's safe to do so.

Hi Amerikiwi,

Maybe your body was gearing up for O and for some reason it didn't happen yet. As you say, at least you will have a few more days to BD and catch the egg when O does happen!

I did hear back from the doctor and she just confirmed the BFP but said its to early to tell anything and I have to wait for my regular dr to retest, which sucks because shes not back till wednesday and i'm out of town from wed-fri, poopers!

And so the plot thickens! It may even change again with the next few temps.

I'm hoping it goes back up! :af:

I did hear back from the doctor and she just confirmed the BFP but said its to early to tell anything and I have to wait for my regular dr to retest, which sucks because shes not back till wednesday and i'm out of town from wed-fri, poopers!

Fingers crossed it all goes well this time. You deserve it.

:hugs:

LittleMermaid do we have our second BFP of the group?!?

As for me, I'm still waiting on O. Really thought I had it last week but thermal shift didn't happen, and temps are still really low.

How's everyone else doing?

:bfn: this morning! Im not going to forget my april fool :bfp: now am I! :cry:

I have updated my journal though with more info.

Looks like I will hunting easter eggies ... as well as eating Cadburys out of stock this year!

:bfn: this morning! Im not going to forget my april fool :bfp: now am I! :cry:

I have updated my journal though with more info.

Looks like I will hunting easter eggies ... as well as eating Cadburys out of stock this year!

Oh No,

So sorry to hear that. Did AF come? Hope you are okay?

Well I didn't O as my temp has gone right down. It's weird though, as I have EWCM.

Hey leelee maybe it will start to go back up tomorrow.
This morning was quite funny, i always set my alarm to wake for 6 to take my temps but for some reason i woke up picked up the thermometer and then fell asleep for another 10 minutes with it in my hand haha

LittleM so sorry to hear of the witch. :hug:

Leelee, sorry to hear the temp dropped again. We still may enter the 2WW together as my O is still MIA! If O is today or tomorrow, due date would be Christmas Eve or Christmas Day!

Hey leelee maybe it will start to go back up tomorrow.
This morning was quite funny, i always set my alarm to wake for 6 to take my temps but for some reason i woke up picked up the thermometer and then fell asleep for another 10 minutes with it in my hand haha

Hopefully it will go back up. Will you test again in the morning or wait another few days?

LittleM so sorry to hear of the witch. :hug:

Leelee, sorry to hear the temp dropped again. We still may enter the 2WW together as my O is still MIA! If O is today or tomorrow, due date would be Christmas Eve or Christmas Day!

Hiya Amerikiwi,

Just looked at your chart. It looks like your body was gearing up to O and for whatever reason it didn't yet. Are you continuing to BD?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->