Chart Stalkers Group

Hi All
Please can I join! i love looking at my chart and everyone elses lol!
I have been with the OH for 6 and a bit years, married for 3 this month, been trying to conceive for over a year but only just getting really stuck in to it.
no other children just 3 needy cats!
thanks girlsxx

You have been added Tashy100 and Ineedaseed.

Hi and welcome!

NickysDestiny: How have you not POAS? Chart looks great!!

Seity: looking very promising! I remember a chart with a nice 7DPO dip :) When will you test?

Kelly9: glad to hear you can start IUI without too much of wait and expense.

Leelee, if you put in another high temp, does FF confirm Ov for you?

Hey Amerikiwi,

How are you feeling? Can't believe you are 10 weeks already! Yes, I am ow officially in the 2WW! Yay!

Congrats on entering the 2WW Leelee! I can't believe I'm 10 weeks already either! :) The m/s is subsiding and I'm feeling really good. Had a scan at 8 weeks and saw bub's hearbeat and everything looked great. Get to see the LO again in 2 weeks for another scan. :cloud9:

There's still seats left in first tri. Come on chart stalkers, let's get those BFPs!! [Where's the cheerleading emoticon?]=D>

Glad your feeling okay. I'd say you can't wait to see the baba again.

Would love to reserve a seat in the 1st tri!!! Hopefully this month!

Had my U/S today and all looks good! Fetal pole, yolk sak and heartbeat seen well...yipeee :):)
Brought some vits with B6 and ginger apparently just for ms so will let you know if it works or not :):)

Kelly~ Yay that sounds more positive for you!!!! :)

Delighted everything went well for you Franm101!

I would love a seat to especially if it means I won't have to do IUI. I am still bummed it is that long a wait. Everyday seems so hard to get through. I haven't noticed a difference in my sex drive though which I thought I would which is good I guess. ALso just had my Measles, mumps and rubella vaccine which I went a head and got even though you're suppose to stop trying for a month when you get it since it is a live vaccine. But figured since there is a slim chance anyway why bother to wait. Of course if by some random fluke one of his spermies makes it this month I will be a worry wart! I guess it would serve me right. I am 2dpo yay not that it means that much anymore. I am still going to chart and use opks so that when we go in for IUI I will have better chances.

ineedaseed I see you've decided to join us here on the dark side. Now you're a chart stalker and a POAS addict -lol
FX'd we both get good temps tomorrow and BFP's this month.

Hi girlies, im getting bored with this 2ww stuff, im still not sure whether i am 9DPO or 6DPO today, FF still hasnt changed my O day from CD11 to CD14, i still want to believe it was CD14, but anywho i guess i will find out next week. Long weekend here after today is over woot woot, hoping that will make the days pass quicker.

I would still say you o'd on cd14 so go by the latest date that way you don't test to early. I am 2dpo and will get my solid cross hairs tomorrow but it's not going to do me a whole lot of good anymore.

what happened to nickysdestiny? I think she needs to test and tell us something.. high temps after 17 dpo... I would be very excited

Thanks Kelly, yeah i think i am just gonna take it as being CD14 so wont test until about Friday/Saturday next week OMG i whole week to go how will i survive :rofl:

You still have that 10% chance so that is higher than a nothing and you never know, now you went and got the MMR vaccine (i had to have that too) you will probably get a bfp and then totally freak out about having had the MMR while preganat!! But i googled heaps on that and found that there is no real evidence that it will cause any harm. Anyways best of luck to you.

I thought that to!!!!! I was like great I;ll get the vaccine and then find out a miracle happened! lol. I also googled it to just to make sure.

I am going to buy some instead cups for next month to. They are used for AF but others have used them to keep the spermies in and have had luck so it's worth a shot. I am not holding out any hope for the coming months just looking forward to the day I get that call with my magical appointment. I am sure I will have ups and downs though. I also joined LTTTC and assisted conception group to which has been informative.

I am sure you will make it just fine!!! Willpower!!!
I also just started my own journal under kelly9 is anyone is interested so that I can record all my apts and results etc.

Your temps are looking good!!!

Fx!

Hi All
Please can I join! i love looking at my chart and everyone elses lol!
I have been with the OH for 6 and a bit years, married for 3 this month, been trying to conceive for over a year but only just getting really stuck in to it.
no other children just 3 needy cats!
thanks girlsxx

Thanks Tashy, so glad they have gone back up. If they stay the same tommorow i will test again!

Anyone else testing this weekend?

Thanks for adding me to the list on the front page xx

I'm 10dpo today and have tested last 3 days - bfn.

Have a bunch of cheapies so no doubt will be testing everyday until AF shows (or not!)

Stitch-like cramping RHS today so still got some hope!!

Fx for me too!

I started spotting this morning. I think I'm out for this month :(

Sorry to hear about the spotting Seity... hopefully it will go away.

Still no temp shift for me... may be on for a record here! Have pretty much written off this cycle... Ho hum...

well i have a cold and feeling poop, and still waiting to ovulate tick tock tick tock x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->