Chart Stalkers Group

I asked about vitamins and such and they said no. He's going back on his gluten free diet to see if that helps. He has celiac and it can cause fertility problems.

Thanks for all your wishes but I'm not going to get my bfp anytime soon

Oh no Kelly9 :hugs: Hopefully, the diet helps and at least now you know more about what's going on even if its not what any of us want to hear.

well I am already looking into IUI it's just that it takes time out here. All I can hope is they will call me sooner then a year.

I asked about vitamins and such and they said no. He's going back on his gluten free diet to see if that helps. He has celiac and it can cause fertility problems.

Thanks for all your wishes but I'm not going to get my bfp anytime soon

:hugs:

I hope that going back to his gluten free diet really helps him. You never know, it could make a huge difference.

I have my fingers crossed for you Seity. Would be nice to see a :bfp: nearer to my name on the list. They are all towards the end!

Kelly9 - hope your appointment is going okay.

PeachB - how are you?

Holding up thanks hon. Still no news on my nephew. Think the stress and worry has messed my body up so haven't got a clue what's going on with O etc... not that its very important right now. :hug:

I have my fingers crossed for you Seity. Would be nice to see a :bfp: nearer to my name on the list. They are all towards the end!

Kelly9 - hope your appointment is going okay.

PeachB - how are you?

Holding up thanks hon. Still no news on my nephew. Think the stress and worry has messed my body up so haven't got a clue what's going on with O etc... not that its very important right now. :hug:

Hi PeachB,

I must have missed the bit about your nephew. What happened?

Hope you are okay :hugs:

He was rushed to hospital on sunday as he'd stopped breathing. He's 4 months old. He is still on a ventilator and is at great Ormond st. Apparently there is major swelling to the brain. There isn't much more news than that... Its just so horrible for my poor BIL & SIL. What is going on with the world this year?!

He was rushed to hospital on sunday as he'd stopped breathing. He's 4 months old. He is still on a ventilator and is at great Ormond st. Apparently there is major swelling to the brain. There isn't much more news than that... Its just so horrible for my poor BIL & SIL. What is going on with the world this year?!

Oh I'm so sorry to hear that. I really really hope he is okay. Your poor BIL and SIL. I really hope everything is okay with him.

:hugs:

:hugs: kelly so sorry to hear that the SA results were not good - but with 90% deformed there are still 10% good ones so there's still a chance, don't give up hope

peach blossom so sorry to hear about your nephew :hugs: what a horrible situation, my thoughts are with you all

think I'm out girls - checked my cm this morning and just blood, and temps are on their way down too :cry:

I'm really sorry to hear that, Peach Blossom. Hugs for you.

Well I did finally get some good news! I called the fertility clinic and they said there is only a 3 to 6 month wait to get in and that we should be able to start IUI the next cycle after my consultation and bloods works. And IUI is cheap compared to IVF it's only $250.00 a shot plus the cost of fertility drugs like clomid but I was told clomid isn't expensive. Does anyone here take clomid? and if so how much did you pay for what quantity??? I am thinking of starting clomid as soon as I can.

NickysDestiny: How have you not POAS? Chart looks great!!

Seity: looking very promising! I remember a chart with a nice 7DPO dip :) When will you test?

Kelly9: glad to hear you can start IUI without too much of wait and expense.

Leelee, if you put in another high temp, does FF confirm Ov for you?

Well I did finally get some good news! I called the fertility clinic and they said there is only a 3 to 6 month wait to get in and that we should be able to start IUI the next cycle after my consultation and bloods works. And IUI is cheap compared to IVF it's only $250.00 a shot plus the cost of fertility drugs like clomid but I was told clomid isn't expensive. Does anyone here take clomid? and if so how much did you pay for what quantity??? I am thinking of starting clomid as soon as I can.

Delighted for you! That is brill news. I'm sure that has put a spring in your step!

Seity: looking very promising! I remember a chart with a nice 7DPO dip :) When will you test?

Hey Amerikiwi,

How are you feeling? Can't believe you are 10 weeks already! Yes, I am ow officially in the 2WW! Yay!

Hey Amerikiwi,

How are you feeling? Can't believe you are 10 weeks already! Yes, I am ow officially in the 2WW! Yay!

Congrats on entering the 2WW Leelee! I can't believe I'm 10 weeks already either! :) The m/s is subsiding and I'm feeling really good. Had a scan at 8 weeks and saw bub's hearbeat and everything looked great. Get to see the LO again in 2 weeks for another scan. :cloud9:

There's still seats left in first tri. Come on chart stalkers, let's get those BFPs!! [Where's the cheerleading emoticon?]=D>

Oooh - can I join in. My charts on my signature.

Am 38 :)rofl:) and trying for my third. My children are 13 and 10!!

Had my U/S today and all looks good! Fetal pole, yolk sak and heartbeat seen well...yipeee :):)
Brought some vits with B6 and ginger apparently just for ms so will let you know if it works or not :):)

Kelly~ Yay that sounds more positive for you!!!! :)

Kelly yay glad you got some good news :wohoo:

franm yay good news too! :happydance:

leelee yay for being in the tww! :D

I'm definately out :witch: has come and got me good and proper! so, onto the next one - starting agnus castus today, fingers crossed it does something good!

Enid -your temps look good. When do you plan to test?
Leelee -welcome to the tww.
Kelly9 -great news!

I'm hoping to see another high temp tomorrow. Until then my chart is still very similar to last month, except for the bigger temp dip on 7dpo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->