Chart Stalkers Group

so sorry to hear your news peach, big hugs coming your way xxx

seity...your chart is looking very good, keeping everything crossed for you! hope your ok xx

FX'd you see a bit temp jump tomorrow SarahM. Two days after a +opk is within that 12-36 hour window.

I hope so Seity, otherwise i think i am seriously just going to lose the plot, i had to have a break from :sex: yesterday as when i got home from work and then the gym last night i was so tired i almost couldnt keep my eyes open, but i will :sex: again tonight and hope and pray for a big rise in the morning.

So sorry peach blossom! How many Mc's have you had?

I got a positive opk so I might O a day early! Whoop whoop! :sex: time tonight!

got me some last night! WHoot, still waiting for my temps to go up more... they have been super weird this month.

Hiya

I love the idea of this thread - can I join please?? I am obsessed with analysing my cycle and looking at other peoples to see how they compare :)

still waiting for my temps to go up more... they have been super weird this month.

Same here, maybe its something in the air. I got myself some last night too woot!!!! still waiting for O to be confirmed though, had a bit of a rise this morning but based on the last week ive had that could mean absolutly nothing!

OMG seity look at your temps!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i think someone might be going triphasic :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo:

Your temps are looking great seity! I hope it works out for you!!!!

Heres to temps rises tomorrow Sarah! I am feeling pretty warm now though so I am hopeful to get it then! ALthough not hopeful to be preggers as no other month has worked. Its nice not to obsess for once!

Now your not obsessing though Kelly it could be the month it happens, so many people say the month they arnt obsessed/stressed about it is the month they get that :bfp: i hope this is how is works for you.

me to but I do not hold my breath or hopes out anymore. It's easier this way knowing the chances are that small. I also don't give up stuff anymore like my yummy ice caps and alcohol etc. Its a nice treat!

yeah im dying for a coffee, i gave up that and alcohol completely pretty much, but each month when the :witch: comes i have a cup of coffee and a glass of wine, then thats its until the next month. Im willing to give them both up totally for another 9 months though of course, if i could just get a damn :bfp: :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->