Chart Stalkers Group

You should be able to click the link on my siggy but here it is again... https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/262de2
My temps went up but my opk on cd14 was neg and todays was quite a bit darker but not neg I am certain I haven't O'd. I was thinking maybe it had something to do with the antibotics that they gave my for my hsg? I just finished taking them.

Hi Kelly, my guess would be that you are still waiting to O keep the:sex: up in case! :)

Possibly on cd41? Have you had any tww symptoms?

I agree is definitely possible OV on CD41.

Yes, there is a tuning/override option under the ovulation detector.

thanks hun done it for now see what temp like in morning

I'm very excited with my chart so far this month. It's been very different from the previous ones and today's temp rise has me anxious to see what happens with my temps over the next few days.

I'm very excited with my chart so far this month. It's been very different from the previous ones and today's temp rise has me anxious to see what happens with my temps over the next few days.

Lovely looking temps Seity. Am excited for you too!

Your chart looks really good seity, im so excited for you, i hope you get your :bfp: :happydance:

Well i have officially given up on this month, it seems my body keeps wanting to O but then doesnt, i have no idea what is going on, i am so over everything just right now :hissy:

FX'd you see a bit temp jump tomorrow SarahM. Two days after a +opk is within that 12-36 hour window.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->