Chart Stalkers Group

Hey guys, could I ask some advice on my charts please? I got 7 :bfp:s last week. Yesterday morning I started bleeding heavily and still am. Yesterday my temp was low, but still above the cover line. Today my temp jumped by almost 0.2 degrees... Could that be a good sign? Could I still be pg? Or am I clutching desperately at straws? Honesty welcomed! :) Thanks ladies. :hugs:

Im honestly not too sure Peach Blossom, i hope that it is a good sign though, have you been able to get into a doctor yet?

Hey guys, could I ask some advice on my charts please? I got 7 :bfp:s last week. Yesterday morning I started bleeding heavily and still am. Yesterday my temp was low, but still above the cover line. Today my temp jumped by almost 0.2 degrees... Could that be a good sign? Could I still be pg? Or am I clutching desperately at straws? Honesty welcomed! :) Thanks ladies. :hugs:

Im honestly not too sure Peach Blossom, i hope that it is a good sign though, have you been able to get into a doctor yet?

Thanks Sarahmelissa... I'm still stuck in France so haven't been able to see a Dr yet... Am going to phone my GP in a minute though and see if they can advise me over the phone and maybe book me in for a scan or something for when I'm back. I know I'm clutching at straws...

Best of luck then hun, i hope its good news, i will keep my fingers crossed for you :hugs:

FF keeps switching my OV date back and forth between CD17 & CD18. Granted its not a big deal as we either DTD 2 days before OV or day before OV. Either of which is good timing. However, I'd love it if you ladies could take a look at my chart and vote on which day you think is more likely.

Im not too sure, but i really hope either way you get your :bfp:

I am so NOT happy right now, i assumed i would be in the 2ww with you as i had 2 temp rises but then instead of getting a thrid one, it went down instead and then down again further this morning, so i dont think i have O'd yet as the temp i got this morning was definately NOT a post O temp, i just sat and stared at my chart on FF this morning for about half an hour and cried.......is that normal or has TTC finally successed in completly stealing my sanity???? :cry::cry: Looks likes its more :sex: for me. Just for sake of it i did a OPK yesterday and it was negative and my CP definately feels more closed than it did the other day so i really have no idea what my stupid body is doing, im having a really crap day today, so sorry for the whinging :(

Hi SarahMelissa,

That happened to me last month as well. But keep Bd'ing as it got me my BFP so it was worth it. Hugs though, cos I know it's hard

Thanks Sarahmelissa... I'm still stuck in France so haven't been able to see a Dr yet... Am going to phone my GP in a minute though and see if they can advise me over the phone and maybe book me in for a scan or something for when I'm back. I know I'm clutching at straws...

Have you managed to get in contact with your GP? Is there one you can go to in France? I hope everything is okay for you.

I've spoken to a GP on the phone via my private health insurance. He said that it was most likely a mc, but we can't be sure until I get a scan. I am phoning my GP in London at 12 to talk to him and hope that I'll be able to get in for a scan asap... Bleeding has slowed, but still what I'd call a medium flow... Come on miracle.. happen to me!

I've spoken to a GP on the phone via my private health insurance. He said that it was most likely a mc, but we can't be sure until I get a scan. I am phoning my GP in London at 12 to talk to him and hope that I'll be able to get in for a scan asap... Bleeding has slowed, but still what I'd call a medium flow... Come on miracle.. happen to me!

When are you back in the UK? Are you experiencing any cramping with the bleed?

:hug: peachblossom I have everything crossed for you.

sarahmelissa, take a look at my ff chart, similar happened to me this month but I think I oed 4 days later on cd25. Keep up the :sex:

FF keeps switching my OV date back and forth between CD17 & CD18. Granted its not a big deal as we either DTD 2 days before OV or day before OV. Either of which is good timing. However, I'd love it if you ladies could take a look at my chart and vote on which day you think is more likely.

Im not too sure, but i really hope either way you get your :bfp:

I am so NOT happy right now, i assumed i would be in the 2ww with you as i had 2 temp rises but then instead of getting a thrid one, it went down instead and then down again further this morning, so i dont think i have O'd yet as the temp i got this morning was definately NOT a post O temp, i just sat and stared at my chart on FF this morning for about half an hour and cried.......is that normal or has TTC finally successed in completly stealing my sanity???? :cry::cry: Looks likes its more :sex: for me. Just for sake of it i did a OPK yesterday and it was negative and my CP definately feels more closed than it did the other day so i really have no idea what my stupid body is doing, im having a really crap day today, so sorry for the whinging :(

Hi SarahMelissa,

That happened to me last month as well. But keep Bd'ing as it got me my BFP so it was worth it. Hugs though, cos I know it's hard

Thanks leelee i will, i actually just got in some :sex: about half an hour ago, i really hope i O soon though. I checked out your chart and can see how you did have something similar so maybe i will be able to follow in your foot steps and still get that bfp.

:hugs: Peach Blossom. I hope everything works out OK for you. Can you take a HPT after the bleeding stops to try and get some answers while waiting on a scan?

SarahM, like Leelee I also had a fake-out Ov before the real thing on the cycle that I got my :bfp:. Maybe it means it's an extra fertile eggie this month. FX

:hugs: Peach Blossom. I hope everything works out OK for you. Can you take a HPT after the bleeding stops to try and get some answers while waiting on a scan?

SarahM, like Leelee I also had a fake-out Ov before the real thing on the cycle that I got my :bfp:. Maybe it means it's an extra fertile eggie this month. FX

Amerikiwi,

Your avatar is so cute! Is that your scan pic? It is so clear :)

Amerikiwi,

Your avatar is so cute! Is that your scan pic? It is so clear :)

Hi Leelee! Yep that's my little monkey waving to the camera at the 12 week scan. :cloud9: How are you feeling? Hopefully you're enjoying each day of your pregnancy. :hugs:

Your temps are still up. FX'd that's a good sign Peach Blossom.

Peach blossom hold out hope! I had a friend who bled for 2 days like heavy everywhere I guess it was a clot or something... she was only about 5 weeks in when it happened and she is now 24 weeks and going. I hope all is ok!

Can someone check out my chart... my temps have been going down down and down this month, never been like that before... my thermometer is only like 4 months old so I doubt it's the batteries... I just got a reading of 37 when I took it now which is regular for me. Hmm...

I hope so amerikiwi and just an update as well, i just got a really positive OPK, 2nd line much darker than 1st, so i have :sex: for the past 2 days and will again tonight and the tomorrow and hopefully i will catch that damn annoying eggie :rofl: :happydance: feeling a bit better now, but used up all my preseed last week :hissy:

On another note i cant believe you are nearly 14 weeks!!!! It doesnt seem that long ago since you got your :bfp: your little bundle of joy will be here in no time :happydance:

Thanks ladies... I have a scan booked for tomorrow morning, but just did an IC and it looks pretty -ve to me... :cry: Holding out for a miracle...

Hey Kelly, I'm not sure how to access your chart... can you send a link x

Kelly - your temps do seem to have been going down this month, do you think you O'd on CD14??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->