Chart Stalkers Group

Hiya

I love the idea of this thread - can I join please?? I am obsessed with analysing my cycle and looking at other peoples to see how they compare :)

Welcome Banshee,

You have been added!

chart still not showing ovulation... but i think i have ovulate... x

I think you have too. It might not show because you have over-ridden the chart?

Peach so sorry to hear your news :hugs:

seity wow look at those temps- fab! :D

think i may have ov'd yesterday but not really sure, hoping temp will rise again tomorrow

i removed it to see if it pinpointed ovulation but it didnt? x

I got my temp rise today! Looks like I'm in the 2ww tomorrow!

Looking good Kelly9. FX'd for you.
I'm going to obsess all day today about my temp drop. It better go up tomorrow or I'll really start to worry. I hate this 2ww stuff!!

Looking good Kelly9. FX'd for you.
I'm going to obsess all day today about my temp drop. It better go up tomorrow or I'll really start to worry. I hate this 2ww stuff!!

Could be implantation. My little baba implanted at 9DPO!

who knows, I hope they do go up for you! I am just so excited cause I actually felt my self ovulate! It was actually quite an annoying cramp I figure maybe something the hsg triggered... but with my temp rise today and the fact that is lasted under am hour I am sure it was me ovulating. SO cooL!

Try not to obsess too much seity (yes i know easier said than done), hopefully its implantation.

I still have O yet to be confirmed i am hoping that i am currently 2DPO and it will be confirmed tomorrow, im pretty sure i have O though because cm was really really wet the other day and CP was so high and soft and now cm is back to sticky and cp harder and lower. I just need my stupid temps to reflect the same outcome. I totally hate this cycle i have had :hissy:

I've never felt OV before Kelly9, that's both cool and weird.
Sounds promising SarahMelissa and good timing with the BD'ing too.
I was nicely distracted for most of the day installing a ceiling fan in our living room. It's nice to have both a central light and a fan in that room for when it gets muggy, since we're just coming into summer here, unlike you Aussie's.

:rofl: you aussies! Its true... it is so warm here... not muggy but warm. I am so tired... ugh

Yes here in Australia (or you Aussies lol) it is the middle of winter at the moment, windy this weekend too which makes it colder. I still only have on shorts and a t shirt at the moment tho :rofl:

can someone look at my stupid chart and tell me what you think please? x

Hey ThatGirl, i still think you Oed on CD41, nice hight temp today!

SarahMelissa your chart def looks like you're DPO2 I think you will get your crosshairs tomorrow :D

I am about to start a new cycle :(

My temps are right back where they always are. I just don't believe its my month any more.

I hope it is seity... that girl I would say cd48 sorry.... its the biggest difference.

Sarah I am 2dpo to!

Hey girlies.. Would someone mind having a look at my chart and seeing what you think, i have long cycles so i have no idea when i ovulate, i think it was on CD 28 tho :S

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/2367bf

Thank youuuu! :D

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back